- 1/8 cup jojoba oil
- 1 egg yolk (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 1 drop jasmine absolute
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
1. Warm the jojoba oil in the microwave for 30 seconds. Add the room temperature egg yolk and beat well to mix. (Make a small, healthy omelet out of the egg white or use it to tone and condition oily skin!)
2. Next, add the runny honey and mix to incorporate. Add the drop of jasmine absolute last and stir well.
3. Apply Jasmine Hair Honey to dampened hair and allow to remain on your hair for at least 30 minutes. If you can, sit under a dryer for at least that long so the mixture can penetrate the hair shaft as much as possible. You can leave Jasmine Hair Honey on for as long as you please to condition your hair. The longer it stays on before rinsing, the more fragrant your hair will be.
4. After at least 30 minutes, wash your hair and style as usual. (I used an unscented shampoo so I could still smell the jasmine!)
5. Remember to double or triple the recipe for longer hair. Also, use Jasmine Hair Honey on the same day you make it due to the fresh egg yolk.
Science and Nature Can Improve Your Skin
Age-Defense Active Day Cream for women contains new unique ingredients some of which are not even yet available in the most expensive preparations.
All ingredients are specially chosen for their ability to reverse the visible signs of aging in women’s skin. From the first day you use Xtend-Life’s Age-Defense Active Day Cream, you will feel the difference … and before long, others will notice the difference.
Your skin will become softer, smoother, healthier and younger-looking after using Age-Defense Active Day Cream!