What is KiddieBoost?
KiddieBoost is a 100% safe and natural child immune booster formula, containing carefully selected herbal ingredients known for their tonic effect on the immune system. When children attend school, daycare or preschool, they are particularly prone to picking up viruses and bugs.
To help protect immune systems, KiddieBoost has been specifically formulated as a child immunity booster to optimize the functioning of the immune system in children from the age of 12 months. KiddieBoost comes in a convenient drop formula that is easy to administer to children.
Like all Native Remedies products, KiddieBoost is developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist, is 100% natural, is an effective immunity booster for children, and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children’s remedies.
How has this immunity booster for children helped other children?
“By this time of the year my children have usually each had at least 2 or 3 colds (they are both in daycare aged – 2 & 4 years) but so far nothing! The only thing I can [attribute it] to is KiddieBoost as I haven’t changed anything else; I started giving it to them 3 months ago. So thank you for a great product.” – Nicole J.
“KiddieBoost has saved me from insanity and poverty. It has really helped my daughter and kept her free of infection, so less time off work for me and less doctors bills to pay.” – SW
“I have been battling with my baby girl who seems to catch one cold after another and then can never sleep properly because of her blocked nose. Since I started KiddieBoost things are so much better and we are finally getting some sleep. A much happier family now thanks to you!” – Pippa Dean
Use KiddieBoost – child immune booster – to:
* Naturally maintain healthy immune functioning in children
* Promote your child’s natural resistance to illness
* Keep little bodies strong and healthy
* Maintain vitality and vigor
* Reduce risk of infection
What are the Ingredients?
KiddieBoost, an all natural immunity booster for children, contains the following carefully chosen herbal ingredients:
* Echinacea purpurea is a Native American herb that has become famous for its tonic effect on the immune system.
* Astragalus membranaceous is a potent Chinese remedy, also called ‘huang qi’, and has a variety of benefits as an immune boosting, convalescent and rejuvenating tonic. Astragalus is an ideal remedy for anyone prone to recurrent infections, such as the common cold, due to its immune strengthening properties.
* Inula helenium is associated with Helen of Troy by legend and has been used since the days of the Roman poet Horace. It is very effective as a respiratory tonic and is widely respected for its beneficial effect on health.
* Withania somnifera is also called ‘Indian ginseng’ and is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonics and anti-oxidant herbs. Withania is traditionally used to stimulate and boost the immune system. It is highly regarded as a convalescent tonic as it assists with recovery, energy and stamina.
KiddieBoost contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed.
How is KiddieBoost used?
Use KiddieBoost for three weeks as an effective immune booster for children – just before winter. A 10 day booster course is recommended every few months or if your child becomes ill. Because KiddieBoost is a terrific immunity booster for children, it is also an excellent convalescent tonic for children with a variety of viral or bacterial infections, or for children who have become immune compromised for any reason.
Directions: Use one drop per age year of the child in approximately 1/4 glass of water or juice. Repeat two to three times daily.
Caution: Not recommended for children under one year old unless under medical supervision.
How long until I see results?
Using KiddieBoost as an effective child immunity booster in conjunction with a healthy diet and lifestyle will help to strengthen your child’s immune system against illness. It is therefore recommended to start taking KiddieBoost before winter begins to ensure optimum immune functioning during this season.
How long will a bottle last?
KiddieBoost comes in a 50ml bottle and will last approximately 30 days if taken on a regular, daily basis. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age of child and frequency of use.
Stay Informed!Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and e-zine and stay up to date on our latest articles and informed about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments.
As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we'll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course - at absolutely no cost!
Free PDF Health Ebook...