Diarrhea may be caused by a whole range of conditions which generally fall into the three categories of food-related, nerve-related, and viral-related. In all cases, drink large quantities of water.
Use oils appropriate to your condition:
Diarrhea Caused by Food
- Chamomile 2 drops
- Peppermint 3 drops
- Eucalyptus 1 drop
Diarrhea Caused by Nerves
- Chamomile 1 drop
- Eucalyptus 2 drops
- Lavender 3 drops
- Thyme 3 drops
- Lavender 2 drops
- Tea Tree 1 drop
Use one of the recipes above, dilute in 1 teaspoon Massage Oil, and massage over the whole of the abdomen area to help relieve the symptoms of diarrhea.
Make a drink by adding 1 drop of the relevant essential oil to a teaspoon of honey and diluting it in a glass of warm water. Sip slowly.
Food Related: Peppermint
Nerve Related: Peppermint
Viral Related: Eucalyptus
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
Massage well into the affected area:
- Rosemary 2 drops
- Lavender 1 drop
- Peppermint 1 drop
- Clove 1 drop
Dilute above recipe in 1 teaspoon of Massage Oil.
It is helpful to apply this massage oil mixture after a cabbage compress has been applied. Iron a large outer leaf form a cabbage to release the Vitamins and enzymes and apply while still hot to the area.
Leave for 15 minutes. Also use the combination of essential oils above undiluted in hot baths- 4 drops per bath.
100% natural New Zealand prebiotic
- Breakthrough digestive formula
- Helps support healthy microflora & bowel function
- Supports absorption of foods and nutrients
Naturally balance your digestive system
The truth is: It’s not what you eat but what you DIGEST that makes the most impact on your health.
Research shows that an imbalance in gut bacteria can contribute to a number of health concerns such as bloating, food intolerances, skin conditions, allergies, obesity and depression. This is because an imbalanced digestive tract is hindered in its ability to properly digest and absorb key nutrients and ingredients found not just in the food you eat, but also in the supplements you take every day.
The good news is that rebalancing gut bacteria is easier than you think – and it is a great first step to getting you back on the road to better overall health.
What makes Kiwi-Klenz so effective for digestive health?
Kiwi-Klenz contains the proprietary blend called Digesten-K – a potent kiwifruit extract that helps delivers the 4 most critical components needed for healthy digestion:
- Digestive enzymes – to properly break down food (especially hard to digest meat and dairy protein)
- Prebiotics – to feed and stimulate growth of good bacteria
- Phenolics – to help suppress the growth of bad bacteria and maintain a healthy digestive tract
- Soluble fiber – for healthy bowel function
With these four components working together synergistically, you can enhance the assimilation of nutrients from food and supplements, improve the consistency and frequency of stool elimination, clear out toxins and waste, and help support the overall healthy function of your bowels and digestive system.
Kiwi-Klenz helps manage the normal healthy functioning of your digestive system
With daily use of Kiwi-Klenz – you can help:
- Support the body’s ability to naturally absorb nutrients from food
- Enhance potency of nutritional supplements
- Support immune response and healthy inflammation management
- Experience regular bowel movements
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce smelly gas
- Reduce bloating and discomfort
- Improve the appearance of your skin
- Support the body’s ability to naturally remove toxic waste
Learn more about Kiwi-Klenz now.
These recipes are from “The Complete Book of Essential Oils & Aromatherpay” by Valerie Ann Worwood.