This very thick balm-like cream will soothe dry, itchy skin, especially as it stretches across the belly to accommodate the little one growing inside.
You can use plain distilled water in place of the rose hydrosol if you are bothered by scents during your pregnancy.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon anhydrous lanolin
- 2 teaspoons beeswax
- 4 tablespoons rose hydrosol
- 1 teaspoon borax
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
- 1/2 teaspoon grapefruit seed extract (optional, extends shelf life) or preservative of your choice
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
1. Combine butter, oils, lanolin and wax in a heat proof cup. Place the cup inside a pan of boiling water and melt the oils and waxes. Stir with a pop sickle stick, and once wax is melted, remove from heat.
2. Place hydrosol (or water), borax and glycerin in a separate heat proof cup. Place the cup inside a pan of boiling water until the borax dissolves. Stir with a pop sickle stick to ensure the mix. Remove from heat.
3. Using a hand-held electric mixer, begin mixing the oils and waxes. Add water mixture and blend on medium speed until Brilliant Belly Balm forms, about 3 minutes.
4. Pour mixture into sterilized cosmetic jars and cap after a few minutes. Store in refrigerator between uses to extend shelf life (especially if you do not use a preservative) and dispense with a cosmetic spatula or pop sickle stick to avoid dipping your fingers in the mixture and increasing chances of contamination.
How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally
Many stretch mark treatment options, such as laser therapy, OTC & prescription creams can be expensive and ineffective. There is no cure for stretch marks and removing stretch marks with products containing harsh chemicals can potentially lead to other side effects.
It is however possible to remove stretch marks naturally, and in the comfort of your home. You may have tried other natural remedies for stretch marks before. HealStretchMarks is not just a home remedy.
Heal StretchMarks Formula – The Natural Solution
* Formulated from pure essential oils in a GMP Facility
* No chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, drugs or additives
* Extremely gentle & soothing on the skin
* Quickly seals in moisture and begins to improve texture & tone of the skin
* Reduce Your Stretch Marks At Home
Reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the arms, breasts, stomach, hips, buttocks and thighs with this breakthrough natural product.
Heal StretchMarks Formula is a safe, effective stretch marks treatment alternative.