- 2 cups finely ground sea salt
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons light oil
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil (squeezed from capsules)
- 2 eggs
- 5 or 6 drops essential oil of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Take a teaspoon of the dough and roll it gently into a 1-inch diameter ball.
- Continue doing this with all the dough and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- You can decorate the cookies with clove buds, anise seeds or dried citrus peel if you wish.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, until they are lightly browned (do not over bake ).
- Allow the cookies to cool completely. Store in a decorative tin marked Bath Cookies.
- Yields 24 cookies – enough for 12 baths.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.