- 6 cups Epsom salts
- 2 tablespoons baby oil with aloe
- 1/8 teaspoon food coloring paste or gel
- 1/4 teaspoon essential oil (or more if desired)
- 3 x 5-inch zip-type bags (found in craft and bead sections of stores) or any other type of sealed container to use for gift giving
- Squares of fabric or prepared table/beverage sized napkins
- Ribbon and decorative ornaments
- In large clean mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly with whisk. It is extremely important that the mixture be combined evenly, as the salts are divided into 1/4 cup portions and must appear blended both in color and fragrance.
- Using a funnel, seal in zip-type bags (1/4 cup each) or desired storage containers.
- Add ribbon and ornaments to package.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.