- 100ml coconut oil
- 75g beeswax
- 100ml sweet almond oil
- 2.5ml fragrance oil
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
- Gently melt beeswax & coconut oil together in double boiler.
- Remove from heat but keep over the warm water.
- Add sweet almond oil and fragrance oil. Stir until clear.
- Pour in molds & let set (about 1/2 hour).
Voila!! Very easy, no complicated ingredients and works great. Note, this recipe not originally my own – found it on the WEB (sorry, cant remember where).
I did change the original beeswax measure from 100g to 75g as I found the bar to be too hard with 100g of wax. Hope you like it.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.