These are easy to make just follow the guidelines below.
- * Use 4 oz. of distilled water
- * To make a facial mist use 8-10 drops of essential oils per 4 oz. of distilled water.
- * 30-40 drops per 4 oz. for a body spray
- * 80-100 drops per 4 oz. for a room spray
Earn Your Holistic Healing Certification From Home!
There are many vital components to regaining and maintaining health. Natural therapies can be a crucial part of a healing journey and you can learn how to help yourself and others achieve whole body wellness through holistic healing.
If you would like to learn Reflexology, Color and Crystal Therapy, Color/Crystal Aromatherapy, Reiki, Holistic Beauty Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology, Crystal Reflexology, ReflexAromatherapy or Aromatherapy at your own pace in your own home, please check out Alternative Healing Academy’s Home Study Courses.
We offer a wide range of comprehensive holistic health courses at affordable prices. Take a minute to read our FAQ and our Testimonials – you’ll be glad you did! The Alternative Healing Academy even offers payment plans! You are also welcome to contact us with any questions.
Use coupon aha10off to get 10% off any course – even if you use a payment plan!
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy
Latest posts by Dee Braun (see all)
- Homemade Baby Oil Recipe - February 27, 2017
- Studying Alertness and Retention Oil Blend Home Remedy - February 27, 2017
- Banana Cream Mask - February 27, 2017