1. Heat up a small pan with little butter or ghee in it.
2. Add a few grains of Black Pepper to it and allow it to splutter.
3. After it cools down, chew it up followed with a glass of milk for a soothing effect.
4. Your cough will simply vanish.
5. Repeat 2-3 times for very severe bouts of coughing.
* For small children the Pepper may be crushed slightly and mixed with sugar or honey so that they don’t find it too hot to swallow.
Natural Remedies for Cold, Flu Symptoms:
Throat and Tonsil Dr – Homeopathic remedy to relieve symptoms of sore throats and inflamed tonsils
Beta Glucan – Natural immune system booster to strengthen immune system health and protect the body against viral and bacterial infections
Mucus-Clear – Homeopathic remedy reduces phlegm and thick mucus plus relieves throat congestion
InstaClear Sinus Relief – Herbal remedy instantly clears sinus congestion
Immu-Stay – Natural supplement boosts the immune system