1) Heat honey slightly and apply to face, tap face gently with your fingers.
Wash honey off with warm water then rinse with cool water. A bit of wheat germ may be added to the honey before applying.
2) To loosen and cleanse blackheads, make a paste of oatmeal, honey and an egg white. Apply to the skin, massage for 10 minutes then rinse with tepid water.
3) For blackheads, make a paste of oatmeal and water.
4) For blackheads, make a paste of almond meal and water.
5) Blotchy skin: Make a mixture of 1 part apple cider vinegar and 8 parts water. Store in a decorative bottle in the bathroom. Rinse face 1-2 times a day with the solution.
6) For blackheads, rub with a slice of tomato.
Helping Acne Naturally
MediAc is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural acne remedy containing homeopathic ingredients selected to temporarily treat symptoms of acne vulgaris including blackheads on the face and body. Healthy skin is one of the best defenses against the formation of embarrassing pimples, pustules, and boils.
This remedy helps fight off bacteria that causes pimples and blackheads. By addressing skin health at a cellular level via underlying tissue and sebaceous glands of the skin, MediAc improves problem skin without troublesome side effects, promoting skin health and renewal. It also improves the appearance of bumps and flaky, irritated skin temporarily.
This remedy is taken internally, and stimulates the natural healing forces of the body from within to address and prevent acne and blackheads as a natural acne remedy.
Presented in small dissolvable tablets, MediAc is easy to ingest and hassle-free with no artificial colors or preservatives, and no side effects. Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, MediAc is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
Learn more about MediAc now.
Why do we promote this?