- * 2 C epsom salts
- * 1/2 C sea salt
- * 4-6 drops peppermint oil,
- * 2-3 drops red food coloring
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
- * Place 1 C of epsom salt and 1/4 C sea salt in a bowl.
- * Add 2-3 drops peppermint oil.
- * Place the remaining ingredients in a second bowl.
- * Mix all ingredients well.
- * Layer the red and white salts in a clear bottle or jar.
I placed the lid on the jar and then put a paper doily over the lid, tied a red ribbon and a candy cane around the lid/doily. With the red and white layering, it makes an attractive presentation. Since peppermint is an energizing scent perhaps it’s a good one to use at this busy time of year.
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy
Latest posts by Dee Braun (see all)
- Peach Shower Gel Recipe - February 23, 2017
- Are Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs) Harming Your Health? - February 23, 2017
- Are You Thinking Yourself Sick? - February 23, 2017