- 1/4 tsp. Lavender
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Balm leaves
- 1/2 tsp. Linden flowers
- 1/2 tsp Chamomile
- 1/2 tsp. Rose hips
- 1/2 tsp. Peppermint
- 1/2 tsp. hibiscus
- 1 tsp Wintergreen
- 1 tsp. Lemon Verbena
- 4 clusters (or 2 tbsp) of Hops
- 1 tsp. each of Lavender, Rosemary, Thyme, mugwort and Sage
- 1 tbsp. Chamomile and Wintergreen
- 1 pinch of Valerian root (be careful NOT to smell it!) honey to taste
Take a tsp of the mixture and pour into 1 cup hot water. Wait for 3 minutes, then strain. Drink it after it cools a little. This mixture should make 8 or 9 cups. Store the unused tea in a tight-sealed container for later use.
Get your herbs and oils at a place you can trust!
Starwest Botanicals not only utilizes their own milling and packaging operations for all organic herbs and bulk spices, they also conduct quality control testing on each and every product in their own laboratory.
With attention like that, you can be sure you will receive only the highest-quality organic herbs, dried herbs, organic spices, therapeutic essential oils and all natural products when you place an order with Starwest Botanicals.