What is Kiddie Florish?
Kiddie Florish is a 100% safe and natural complex herbal remedy for children who are uninterested in eating. The herbal ingredients in Kiddie Florish help to naturally strengthen the constitution, maintain healthy appetite and mood, and promote the health of the nervous system. Kiddie Florish comes in a convenient liquid drop form that is easy to administer. It may be diluted in water or juice, or even a favorite snack. The dosage is easy to adjust for different ages.
Like all Native Remedies products, Kiddie Florish is developed with care by our practicing Clinical Psychologist, is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children’s remedies.
How has Kiddie Florish helped others?
“Ever since I can remember my eldest daughter, Sarah 9 years, has been a fussy eater who never seems to finish her food. No matter what I make for her she will have a couple of spoonfuls and then say she is no longer hungry. Although she is growing and is not particularly underweight for her age and height, I just felt that she needed to eat better. She is getting more involved in sports now and I was worried that she wouldn’t be getting enough energy. I have been giving her Kiddie Florish for the last two months and there has definitely been an improvement. She will stay at the dinner table longer and eat more of her meal, and we are arguing less and less about her eating. I can’t even begin to describe my sense of relief – as a parent, feeling that you cannot feed your child properly is terribly distressing and really makes you feel inadequate. Thank you for helping us and I will continue to use Kiddie Florish for Sarah.” – Pat Sutherland
“I have been using Kiddie Florish for my 3 year old twins for 4 weeks now and what a difference already! There is definitely less fighting at mealtimes, as well as in between, and both of them are eating better. I have also tried some of your tips and advice, bran and carrot muffins are now a firm favorite, a great breakfast back up that I don’t feel too guilty about. Heartfelt thanks from a desperate mom.” – Jennie K.
Use Kiddie Florish to:
Ingredients of Kiddie Florish
Kiddie Florish contains the following carefully chosen herbal ingredients:
* Emblica officinalis (Amalaki) has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine and is traditionally known as a powerful rejuvenating herb. The fruit of Amalaki is reputed to be the highest natural source of Vitamin C in nature. It helps to increase body mass by stimulating protein synthesis. In addition it has been shown to promote healthy metabolic function, blood cell production and digestion. Due to its high levels of Vitamin C, Amalaki is a powerful anti-oxidant.
* Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) This herb is also called ‘Indian ginseng’ and is one of the most important Ayurvedic tonic herbs, recommended for maintaining growth, health, energy and stamina. Regular use can help to nourish the blood and maintain healthy hemoglobin levels. Withania is also an excellent mood tonic with gentle calming properties. Combined with ginger, its tonic effects are increased. This herb is often recommended as a tonic to assist with recovery after illness.
* Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) This herb has an ancient history of both culinary and medicinal use. It has traditionally been used as an appetite stimulant, and recent research indicates a role in natural steroid production, the hormones that drive the growth process. In addition, Trigonella helps to support healthy digestive systems as well as to maintain healthy levels of glucose and cholesterol in the blood.
* Scutellaria lateriflora (Skullcap) This herb is native to North America, but is now well known world wide as a relaxing nerve tonic with an excellent calming effect, especially for excitable, sensitive or highly strung children.
* Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) Ginger has been used since ancient times in Asian, Arabic and Indian herbal traditions. It has been shown to stimulate the intestines and salivary juices and to promote healthy appetite. Ginger has also been shown to be a very useful herb in the maintenance of healthy digestion. Regular use helps to boost the immune system and has a positive effect on heart and circulatory health.
* Borago officinalis (Borage) Borage has a restorative and tonic effect on the adrenal glands, which are responsible for producing the hormones involved in our reactions to stress as well as the growth process. Borage also has a long history of use as a tonic for the digestive system and is an excellent remedy to assist in the recovery from illness.
Kiddie Florish contains less than 1% pure pharmaceutical grade ethanol when diluted as directed. Kiddie Florish also contains no artificial flavors, colorants or sweeteners and like all Native Remedies health products, has not been tested on animals.
How do I use Kiddie Florish?
Directions: Use one drop per age year of the child in approximately 1/4 glass of water or juice. Repeat two to three times daily before meals.
Caution: Not recommended for children under one year old unless under medical supervision.
How long until I see results?
Kiddie Florish has an excellent tonic effect on appetite and on the health of the nervous system. It can be of great benefit for fussy eaters, as well as shy, sensitive or highly strung children who need help in maintaining a healthy appetite. With regular use, you should begin to notice improvement within 3-6 weeks.
How long will a bottle last?
Kiddie Florish comes in a 50ml bottle and will last approximately 30 days if taken on a regular, daily basis. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age of child and frequency of use.
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Free PDF Health Ebook...