Fall is a time of transition. A change in the amount of light we get and changes in weather conditions can all have an affect on our mood and emotions.
Crystals can play a part in making changes, improving transitions and helping us to move forward gracefully.
Here are my top 10 choices for Fall:
1. Amber: Warm and inviting this actual resin from tree sap is an excellent choice for Fall. It is excellent at detoxification and protection from radiation, especially x-rays, sun, computers, airport, planes and other people’s energies.
Due to its strong connection to nature and the earth, amber is a great stone for grounding our higher energies.
Amber can add stability to your life. Helpful in clearing up depression and suicidal thoughts, bringing about a positive mental state. Also useful as a memory aid, which makes it a good stone for studying. Amber is used for past life work, divination, and scrying. It aligns mental and emotional bodies via its deep orange and yellow color.
2. Amethyst: The stone of spirituality and dream recall. Used for contentment and meditation. Provides common sense and flexibility in decisions. Strengthens and enhances psychic abilities, imagery and mind quieting. Wear when sleeping or when awake to reduce anger, impatience, and nightmares. Most effective on the Brow and Crown Chakra. Amethyst contains the grounding color of red with the energy of blue, which is expanding, spacious and flow of peace.
Amethyst is the color that you see in the sky as twilight transitions into night. Amethyst takes you on this transition from the magic time of dusk to a conscious shift into a different place. Crossing this threshold is the lesson of humility, which Amethyst can teach us. This stone can show us how to let go and trust; surrender so that you may see beyond the cycle that consumes your attention; give it all up, so that you can receive more; and bow, that you may become a part of the greater whole. Amethyst is considered a Master Healing stone.
3. Carnelian: This stone represents confidence, boldness, initiative, dramatic abilities, assertiveness, and outgoingness. Precision, analysis, stimulates appetite, encourages celebration and brings awareness of feelings. It is the stone of passion and sexuality and is associated with the Sacral/Spleen Chakra. This stone helps you feel anchored and comfortable with your surroundings.
Provides a connection to the past or to historical events. Carnelian can improve motivation. Helps one achieve greater success in career or personal matters. Helps ground people who meditate. Carnelian is one of the most helpful crystals for healing trauma, stress and emotional wounds that have accumulated in the etheric body or the Aura and are now manifesting as physical symptoms.
4. Copper: Excellent energy conductor! Sends and amplifies thoughts, healing, and gem electrical energy into wearer’s energy field. Next to skin: Detoxes and soothes arthritis, rheumatism, other inflammation problems. 3rd chakra: stomach, intestines. Warms, releases resentment, anger. Built up in joints as arthritis.
Exhaustion recovery, circulation, balances warm sun energy and cool lunar energy. Energize with the sun. A plentiful metal ore that ranges in color from a soft red-brown to a deep brick red. Assists in the fight against inflammatory diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism, particularly when used in conjunction with other stones. Helps stabilize the metabolism and heightens the immune system.
5. Hematite: This crystal is the most recommended stone for grounding and is associated with the Root Chakra, by encourages one’s survival instincts and is centering. Hematite condenses scattered feelings, turns fuzziness into mental clarity, enhances concentration, memory, practicality, helps those who study, do bookkeeping, detailed work and helps with sound sleep. Considered the symbol of life energy, hematite allows for more confidence, will power and boldness.
Helps us adjust to being physical. A protective stone and helps bolster low self-esteem. Hematite is known to deflect negativity. It restores equilibrium, stability and is also used for astral protection. It brings our awareness back to the body and helps one maintain their sense of self. If worn, Hematite should be placed near the base of the spine.
6. Jasper: This stone is a methodical and meticulous worker of practical, down to earth solutions. It has the ability to foster and nurture and its energy is used for grounding and protection. Considered more effective if it is used for long periods of time because it works slowly. Each color of Jasper has additional, specific qualities when used alone. Jasper is very effective when used on the Root Chakra.
7. Kunzite: is a powerful, high-level stone. It is used against negative energy and empowers positive and loving thoughts. Most effective on the Heart Chakra, it opens the emotional heart and spiritual heart. It represents unconditional lovingness and compassion. Used for healing abuse/loss/addictions.
Helps emotional balance, confidence, connection to higher self and oneness. Kunzite is also used on the Brow and Crown Chakra for the reason that it deepens altered states: psychic readings, healing…being centered emotionally and spiritually. Strengthens healers and teachers.
8. Petrified Wood: This “stone” is most noted in helping us to investigate past-life experiences. Makes the user more aware of nature. It is a warm earthy stone, which is used at the Root Chakra, encouraging ones survival instincts and is grounding. Petrified Wood is also believed to energize the Heart Chakra. In mythological times, petrified wood was believed to possess divine power and to this day, stands as a symbol of man’s true connection to the natural world. This stone helps with mental longevity, helping to sooth emotions, generating calm and relieves stress.
9. Sodalite: This stone is most recognized for healing, meditation, and wisdom. This a good stone for general communication for self and writing. It is used for expressing logic and ideas due to its connection with the Throat Chakra. It is also used at the Brow Chakra due to the fact that it can access fine levels of intuitive information and promote the understanding of these concepts.
It is also known to enhance community relationships. Considered a stone that is still evolving, sodalite can strongly affect changes in your attitude about yourself. It helps you be more objective and less critical about ways of dealing with existence. It is a stone associated with studying. This stone should be worn or carried around as a touchstone for a long period of time in order to reap its full benefits.
10. Sunstone: This stone is a kiss of sunshine, crystallized. Honors the God, brings good luck and fortune. Energizes and empowers one’s self. Warms the heart and lifts/rejuvenates the spirit. Sunstone is used for protection, life force, and grounding. Sunstone is a great stone to use with “energy vampires”, or those who drain your energy from you. This includes parents, children, lovers, patients, bosses or anyone who is possessive, aggressive or overbearing. Sunstone breaks these bonds and allows light, separation and clarity from these energies.
This stone clears and brightens both the entire Chakra and unbinds the Aura. Sunstone does great justice when placed on our power center or Solar Plexus Chakra. Sunstone is a great stone to relieve stress and overcome fear. This stone is so brilliant that it can bring optimism, happiness, and joy to anyone!
Use this stone to help bring awareness to your spiritual realm and encourage the priorities of life. This is one of my favorite stones for depression. A good stone to strengthen the psyche as it promotes cheerfulness, good humor, and a benevolent temper.
Safe, Effective Herbal and Homeopathic Remedies
Native Remedies is the market-leading brand of natural remedies specially formulated to offer a complete solution for holistic health and wellness.
With over 500,000 customers worldwide and more than 250 herbal remedies and homeopathic remedies, we’re confident that you’ll find the holistic health products you need.
Find out how our dual-modality approach to wellness can provide fast-acting symptomatic relief (homeopathic) plus improve body function for long-term holistic health (herbal), and discover the body’s innate sense of healing with tissue salts and flower essences.