- ~2 Cups Baking Soda
- ~1 Cup Citric Acid
- ~30 Drops Essential or fragrance oil
- ~3 Tbsp herb of your choice (I like to grind Lavender, Rose Petals and Calendula in the blender and add this…beautiful!)
- ~A fine mist spritzer full of water
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
Add all of the dry ingredients, mix well. Add essential oil, mix well. Spritz with water, mix and repeat. For this size of batch you will need 30 – 35 spritzes of water only, then stop. It will feel dry, but as you work it with your hands for a minute or so, it will take on a moister consistency.
Pack this mixture firmly into molds, turn out onto a flat surface. Let dry overnight and enjoy.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.