Our lymphatic system is our body’s immune system. The lymphatic fluid can become sluggish over time and dry skin brushing can be a lymphatic stimulant. Skin brushing helps exfoliate and invigorate our skin too.
It increases our blood supply to the area bringing with it nourishment and oxygen.
Our circulatory system has its own pump (our heart) to move our blood through our bodies but our lymphatic system does not. It relies primarily on our movement to assist it.
Typically, the more active we are the better condition our lymphatics are in.
Skin brushing helps move our lymph fluid and gives us a jump-start on our health.
- Helps to shed dead skin cells to eliminate clogged pores, improve skin texture and promote cell renewal
- Increases circulation and lymph movement to encourage metabolic waste elimination
- Promotes optimal blood flow to the skin which improves muscle tone and promotes a more even distribution of fat deposits helping conditions such as cellulite
- Stimulates the lymph canals which help drain toxins and mucous into the colon
- Stimulates nerve endings in the skin which has a rejuvenating effect on the nervous system
- Has a purifying effect on the entire body
* Natural bristle brush (do not use synthetic)
Always use a dry brush. Using a light touch make long strokes towards the heart, except on your abdomen where your strokes should be towards your groin.
Start with your arms and work your entire body ending with your toes. The total time spent can vary, but for the most part, ten minutes is enough. Once you’re done dry brushing take a warm shower. Enjoy the day!
If you use a loofah pad instead of the natural bristle brush, place it in the washer and dryer prior to use the first time. This will loosen the fibers and make it more effective.
Do not brush to the point of making your skin raw or sore. If irritation occurs you may be using too much pressure.
Strengthen Your Immune System Naturally
Beta-1, 3D Glucan boosts the immune system to provide support and balance. It is unlike other immune supplements that simply stimulate or alter the immune response in unnatural ways. Over 50 years of research from prestigious universities around the world document the benefits of Beta-1, 3D Glucan.
Transfer Point is the only company that offers a Beta glucan with a minimum of 83% Beta-1,3D Glucan content, with no harmful contaminants. Every batch is independently tested and a Certificate of Analysis is provided and available upon request.
Research proves that purity matters when it comes to biological activity. No other Beta glucan can match the effectiveness that has made Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan the respected name in immune support.