Adapted from Natural Beauty Basics, by Dorie Byers (Vital Health Publishing, 2005).
This all-purpose cream is great as an allover moisturizer, or as a makeup remover. One great way to use it is to apply before taking a bath or shower, so heat from the steamy water allows the moisturizing properties to soak into your skin. At the end of your bath or shower, just wipe it off.
You can have moist, soft skin even in cold weather with this elegant emollient formula:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- 2 teaspoons grated beeswax
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid lecithin
- 800 IU Vitamin E
- 3 drops German chamomile essential oil
1. In a separate container, mix the aloe vera gel and rosewater and set aside.
2. Place the olive oil, shea butter, and beeswax together in a heatproof container over boiling water. Remove from the heat source after the mixture has melted. Add the Vitamin E and liquid lecithin and mix well.
3. Combine this mixture with the aloe vera gel and rosewater mixture, stirring with a whisk to combine thoroughly. While the mixture is cooling, add the essential oil.
4. Store in a wide-mouth jar.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.