Here’s a recipe a friend gave me for that aussie nads product you can make this at home for a lot cheaper.
This process is called sugaring. Due to a bit of research I found out this isn’t exactly a new found invention. This has been actually used in India for many years as well as stringing which is another story.
This is a bit painful no matter how much the commercial makes it look so watch out if you hate pain. But after awhile, it will make your Hair Growth less thick and less frequent. If you hold your skin taut and rip it out quick, it is less painful.
- 1 cup sugar
- Half a Lemon for the juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- A little bit of Molasses if you have any like a drizzle
- Cornstarch (to powder with for tautness making it more effective)
- Something to spread the mixture with like a tongue depressor, popsicle stick, cheese spreader or spatula.
- Cotton fabric (any old thing you can find or buy some strips at a store)
- Mix Lemon, sugar, and honey in a bowl. Microwave on high for about 2-3 minutes, until it bubbles into a smooth consistency. I find this a lot simpler then turning on the stove, but it would be safer if you watched over the heat on the stove. If you use the stove use LOW heat.
- Now move away from the mixture and go do something while it cools a little down so you can touch it safely.
- A little bit warmer though is better though to use. Microwave it for 20 seconds if you find the need to. The NADS commercial said re heating isn’t necessary, but it’s no big deal doing so and I find it is necessary as all sugaring products do need just a little heating.
- Make sure your legs or where ever you wish to place it is clean and dry.
- Then dust area with cornstarch so it’s more effective as it draws out oil.
- Spread a thin layer on your leg.
- Cover with a strip of fabric, and rubbing the strip the opposite way of Hair Growth, about three times.
- Grab the fabric end and pull it off very quickly against the direction of the Hair Growth or the other way if you wish. It will hurt, but after awhile it’s a lot less painful. I’m sure you’re strong enough to withstand pain.
- Reheat the mix if it gets too hard to spread.
This stores for a long time. I just use a Vitamin E Face Cream container that’s plastic since that’s fairly big which costs only a buck at the dollar store. Just make sure it’s clean and oil free. You could also use a glass jar as well.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.