1. While water is boiling, prepare your herbs and add them to your cup or tea pot.
2. Remove boiling water from heat and pour over the herbs.
3. Cover and let steep 15 minutes then drink.
1. Keep covered while steeping, this is a secret to the effectiveness of many tea herbs to keep the volatile oils in.
2. I prefer one or two slices of fresh ginger however a pinch of powdered works as well.
3. Powdered caraway and cinnamon may also be used as a substitute for seeds or bark.
4. Cinnamon is added for taste and warming during cold winter months.
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
What You Need:
Related Natural Product
Gastronic Dr. is a natural, safe, effective and powerful herbal formula to help relieve and prevent flare-ups stomach disorders such as IBS, IBD, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, Acid Reflux (GERD), Ulcerative Colitis and Diverticulosis.
Use this remedy to prevent the flare ups of these conditions; tone the entire digestive system, soothe the stomach lining and maintain healthy digestive and bowel functioning; fight against harmful free radicals in your body and promote healthy absorption of nutrients.
Formulated by our team of experts in natural medicine, Gastronic Dr. is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
Learn more about Gastronic Dr now.
Why do we promote this?
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Free PDF Health Ebook...