Colors have been used in all civilizations throughout recorded history for healing medical prolems and promoting mental and emotional health.
From the ancient Color Healing Temples of Egypt and Greece through today’s Solar energy, Color Psychology and Scientific Research, the effects of color prove to be subtle but powerful.
Colors For Common Physical Problems
* Allergies – Blue, Yellow
* Eyes – Purple or Indigo
* Pancreas – Yellow
* Arms & Legs – Use combination of all colors
* Gall Bladder – Yellow
* Poor Circulation – Red
* Asthma, Emphysema – Green & Blue
* Hair Growth – Purple or Indigo
* Nasal Problems – Blue & Yellow
* Bladder – Red
* Headache – Blue or Purple
* Rashes – Blue or Color Corresponding to that part of the body
* Bones – Yellow
* Heart Problems – Green
* Reproductive Organs – Red
* Burns – Blue
* Hemorrhoids – Red
* Skin – Blue or color corresponding to that part of the body
* Circulation and Blood – Red
* Infections & Killing Germs in General – Purple
* Sore Feet – Use Combination of all colors
* Colds, Sore throat – Blue
* Kidneys – Orange
* Spine – Yellow
* Colon – Upper – Yellow, Lower – Orange
* Liver Problems – Yellow
* Strength, Physical – Red
* Cuts – Blue, Purple or indigo
* Lungs & Bronchial Tubes – Green and Blue
* Stomach Problems – Yellow
* Diaphram & Abdomen – Yellow
* Lymph System – Blue or Yellow
* Spleen – Orange
* Ear Aches – Purple or indigo
* Menstrual Cramps – Red
* Thyroid – Blue
* Toothaches – Blue
Colors for Psychological Effects
* Balancing all Emotions & Mind – Green or use all Rainbow colors in a sequence from red thru violet then white.
* Growth of All Kinds – Green & All Rainbow Colors
* Calming – Green, Also Rainbow Sequence. (See Balancing)
* Broken Heart, Loss – Light Blue and Green, Pink
* Clear Communications – Blue
* Love – Green, Pink or White
* Confidence – All Rainbow Colors, with emphasis on Yellow. (See Balance)
* Patience – Blue & Green, Pink
* Confusion, Indecision, concentration – Yellow
* Protection from Others Emotions – Circle of White light or string, etc. or mental image
* Depression – Yellow, Pink (Avoid Dark Blue, Grey, & Black)
* Relationship Harmony – Blues & Greens
* Developing ESP – Indigo, Purple, or Violet
* Releasing Unwanted Habits/Emotions – Silver, Topaz (yellow) & Amethyst (purple)
* General Energy Level – Orange (Caffeine & Alcohol drain energy)
* Low Sex Drive – Red &/or Orange
* Spiritual Growth – Indigo, Purple and/or Violet
* Universal Healing Colors – Good for healing all areas: White & Especially Blue
Suggested Sources For Each Color
There are many more colors and many possible sources for the colors we need. Here are some recommended sources for the most frequently used colors:
* White – Candles, Light, Flowers, Morning Sunlight
* Green – Plants, Foods, Forests, Lighting, Imagery
* Violet – Light, Candles, Images, Color-treated water
* Yellow – Foods, Sun, Lighting, Sheets, Clothes, Candles, Imagery
* Indigo or Purple – Light, Clothes, Imagery, Candles and awater treated with purple light.
* Orange – Foods, Clothes, Flowers, Lighting
* Blue – Hot packs, Water, Clothes, Sheets, Lighting , Imagery, Etc.
* Red – Clothes, Cranberry Juice, Candles, Red Rose Tea.
Learn How to Heal with Color and Crystals From Home!
There are many vital components to regaining and maintaining health. Natural therapies can be a crucial part of a healing journey and you can learn how to help yourself and others achieve whole body wellness through holistic healing.
The history of color healing goes back over 5,000 years, from the ancient Egyptians, Chinese, Native American’s, and Tibetans to present day practitioners and healers. The ancient Egyptians wore amulets of colored stones. They wore red to treat diseases and building strength, yellow to create happiness, and green to increase Fertility.
Today we use blue light on Newborn babies with jaundice in our hospitals. We know that some prisons use pink rooms to calm the more violent criminal. Also, many police stations use blue rooms for their interrogations, as the suspect is more apt to tell the truth in a blue room.
Quartz Crystals have been used since ancient times as powerful healing objects and Meditation tools, and to make medicinal elixirs. You can learn how to handle and work with Crystals to heal yourself, others, and the Earth.
If you would like to learn Color and Crystal Therapy at your own pace in your own home, please check out Alternative Healing Academy’s Color and Crystal Therapy Course.
This is a perfect continuing education course for therapists/practitioners of other modalities such as aromatherapy, energy medicine, reflexology, massage therapy, Reiki, herbal medicine, sound therapy, homeopathy, etc., or for those just beginning their journey into using color and crystals to heal.
We offer a wide range of comprehensive holistic health courses at affordable prices. Take a minute to read our FAQ and our Testimonials – you’ll be glad you did! The Alternative Healing Academy even offers payment plans! You are also welcome to contact us with any questions.
Use coupon aha10off to get 10% off any course – even if you use a payment plan!
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy