Colors have been used in all civilizations throughout recorded history for healing medical prolems and promoting mental and emotional health.
From the ancient Color Healing Temples of Egypt and Greece through today’s Solar energy, Color Psychology and Scientific Research, the effects of color prove to be subtle but powerful.
Colors For Common Physical Problems
* Allergies – Blue, Yellow
* Eyes – Purple or Indigo
* Pancreas – Yellow
* Arms & Legs – Use combination of all colors
* Gall Bladder – Yellow
* Poor Circulation – Red
* Asthma, Emphysema – Green & Blue
* Hair Growth – Purple or Indigo
* Nasal Problems – Blue & Yellow
* Bladder – Red
* Headache – Blue or Purple
* Rashes – Blue or Color Corresponding to that part of the body
* Bones – Yellow
* Heart Problems – Green
* Reproductive Organs – Red
* Burns – Blue
* Hemorrhoids – Red
* Skin – Blue or color corresponding to that part of the body
* Circulation and Blood – Red
* Infections & Killing Germs in General – Purple
* Sore Feet – Use Combination of all colors
* Colds, Sore throat – Blue
* Kidneys – Orange
* Spine – Yellow
* Colon – Upper – Yellow, Lower – Orange
* Liver Problems – Yellow
* Strength, Physical – Red
* Cuts – Blue, Purple or indigo
* Lungs & Bronchial Tubes – Green and Blue
* Stomach Problems – Yellow
* Diaphram & Abdomen – Yellow
* Lymph System – Blue or Yellow
* Spleen – Orange
* Ear Aches – Purple or indigo
* Menstrual Cramps – Red
* Thyroid – Blue
* Toothaches – Blue
Colors for Psychological Effects
* Balancing all Emotions & Mind – Green or use all Rainbow colors in a sequence from red thru violet then white.
* Growth of All Kinds – Green & All Rainbow Colors
* Calming – Green, Also Rainbow Sequence. (See Balancing)
* Broken Heart, Loss – Light Blue and Green, Pink
* Clear Communications – Blue
* Love – Green, Pink or White
* Confidence – All Rainbow Colors, with emphasis on Yellow. (See Balance)
* Patience – Blue & Green, Pink
* Confusion, Indecision, concentration – Yellow
* Protection from Others Emotions – Circle of White light or string, etc. or mental image
* Depression – Yellow, Pink (Avoid Dark Blue, Grey, & Black)
* Relationship Harmony – Blues & Greens
* Developing ESP – Indigo, Purple, or Violet
* Releasing Unwanted Habits/Emotions – Silver, Topaz (yellow) & Amethyst (purple)
* General Energy Level – Orange (Caffeine & Alcohol drain energy)
* Low Sex Drive – Red &/or Orange
* Spiritual Growth – Indigo, Purple and/or Violet
* Universal Healing Colors – Good for healing all areas: White & Especially Blue
Suggested Sources For Each Color
There are many more colors and many possible sources for the colors we need. Here are some recommended sources for the most frequently used colors:
* White – Candles, Light, Flowers, Morning Sunlight
* Green – Plants, Foods, Forests, Lighting, Imagery
* Violet – Light, Candles, Images, Color-treated water
* Yellow – Foods, Sun, Lighting, Sheets, Clothes, Candles, Imagery
* Indigo or Purple – Light, Clothes, Imagery, Candles and awater treated with purple light.
* Orange – Foods, Clothes, Flowers, Lighting
* Blue – Hot packs, Water, Clothes, Sheets, Lighting , Imagery, Etc.
* Red – Clothes, Cranberry Juice, Candles, Red Rose Tea.
Learn Holistic Healing From Home!
There are many vital components to regaining and maintaining health. Natural therapies can be a crucial part of a healing journey and you can learn how to help yourself and others achieve whole body wellness through holistic healing.
If you would like to learn Reflexology, Color Therapy, Reiki, Holistic Beauty Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology, Crystal Therapy, Crystal Reflexology or Aromatherapy at your own pace in your own home, please check out Alternative Healing Academy’s Home Study Courses.
We offer a wide range of comprehensive holistic health courses at affordable prices. Take a minute to read our FAQ and our Testimonials – you’ll be glad you did! The Alternative Healing Academy even offers payment plans! You are also welcome to contact us with any questions.
Stay Informed!Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and e-zine and stay up to date on our latest articles and informed about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments.
As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we'll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course - at absolutely no cost!
Free PDF Health Ebook...