When using crystals the following factors are considered:
* the shape,
* color and
The energy and consciousness of Crystals are used to:
* and mirror
You get many variations of form, composition, colour and size – and although crystals can be grouped into types, they still each have a unique feel and energy.
Choosing a Crystal
There are several ways to choose a crystal
1. By gut feel. Trust your intuition to guide you to a crystal that resonates with what you need.
2. By looking up the meanings of the crystals and choosing a crystal that provides the energy that you are looking for.
3. By speaking to a healer or crystal therapist, who can advise which crystal is best for you.
Cleaning your Crystals:
There are many varied opinions about how to cleanse your crystals. Choose whatever suits you and what feels right. Generally crystals are cleansed periodically to boost their performance and to nurture them.
* EARTHING – With this technique crystals are buried in the earth for a period of 24 hours or more.
* ENERGY – This is simply a matter of holding your crystals in a meditative state and giving them your love. Allowing your soul’s energy to honor and flow through them.
* SMUDGING – The smoke of incense or a smudge stick is gentle waved over the crystals to cleanse them
* SALT BATHS – Crystals are soaked in a bath of course salt and lukewarm water overnight or during the day. Sometimes this is accompanied by leaving the stones in the sun or moonlight.
Working with your Crystals:
* For the most part, crystals are passive until worked with.
* Crystals do work in harmony with nature, the environment and the elements
* To work with humans, crystals must be consciously interacted with.
Learn How to Heal with Color and Crystals From Home!
There are many vital components to regaining and maintaining health. Natural therapies can be a crucial part of a healing journey and you can learn how to help yourself and others achieve whole body wellness through holistic healing.
The history of color healing goes back over 5,000 years, from the ancient Egyptians, Chinese, Native American’s, and Tibetans to present day practitioners and healers. The ancient Egyptians wore amulets of colored stones. They wore red to treat diseases and building strength, yellow to create happiness, and green to increase Fertility.
Today we use blue light on Newborn babies with jaundice in our hospitals. We know that some prisons use pink rooms to calm the more violent criminal. Also, many police stations use blue rooms for their interrogations, as the suspect is more apt to tell the truth in a blue room.
Quartz Crystals have been used since ancient times as powerful healing objects and Meditation tools, and to make medicinal elixirs. You can learn how to handle and work with Crystals to heal yourself, others, and the Earth.
If you would like to learn Color and Crystal Therapy at your own pace in your own home, please check out Alternative Healing Academy‘s Color and Crystal Therapy Course.
This is a perfect continuing education course for therapists/practitioners of other modalities such as aromatherapy, energy medicine, reflexology, massage therapy, Reiki, herbal medicine, sound therapy, homeopathy, etc., or for those just beginning their journey into using color and crystals to heal.
We offer a wide range of comprehensive holistic health courses at affordable prices. Take a minute to read our FAQ and our Testimonials – you’ll be glad you did! The Alternative Healing Academy even offers payment plans! You are also welcome to contact us with any questions.
Use coupon aha10off to get 10% off any course – even if you use a payment plan!
Stay Informed!Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and e-zine and stay up to date on our latest articles and informed about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments.
As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we'll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course - at absolutely no cost!
Free PDF Health Ebook...