Rub with undiluted white vinegar. Or rub fixtures with wet newspapers or rub with baby oil and soft cloth. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 cup baking soda * 1 cup salt (sea salt is best to use, but not necessary) * 1/4 cup cream of tarter * 1 cup white vinegar Place all dry ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Shake vigorously until well mixed. To use, pour about 1 cup of the mixture […]
A drop of orange essential oil on gum will dissolve it so that it can be removed from carpet. Test in an inconspicuous place before using. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Ingredients: * 1/2 cup Ammonia * 2 Tablespoons Liquid Laundry Detergent (Homemade) * 1/2 cup White Vinegar * 2 Quarts Water Directions Mix together and put in a spray bottle. Spray on stains and rub in. Let set a few minutes but don’t let it dry out. Laundry as usual. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Clean with club soda or pour on salt or soak in milk before washing. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1/2 Cup Baking Soda * 1/8 Cup Vinegar * 5 drops Lemon essential oil * 5 drops Orange essential oil Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! Combine all ingredients Try Lime or Bergamot also. […]
* 1 cup white vinegar * 1 cup water * 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol * 10 drops lemon eo * 10 drops rosemary eo * 5 drops peppermint eo Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! […]
* 1/2 Cup Baking Soda * 1/8 Cup Vinegar * 5 drops Lemon essential oil * 5 drops Orange essential oil Combine all ingredients. Try Lime or Bergamot also. Daily Aromatherapy Tip brought to you by AromaThyme Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Mix all ingredients in a widemouthed glass jar and tighten the cap. Set aside for 24 hours to allow the aromas to permeate the powder. Sprinkle over carpeting, leave for 10 to 15 minutes, and vacuum. * Lavender 60 drops * Cinnamon 20 drops * Red Mandarin 20 drops * Bicarbonate of soda 1/2 cup […]
* 2 teaspoons Tea Tree essential oil * 2 Cups Water Add to a spray bottle, shake before using. Apply to mold and mildew, do not rinse off. Nothing works as well for mold and mildew as Tea Tree. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
For most of us, house cleaning is an activity that comes with exposure to a cocktail of chemicals. Household cleaners contain things like bleach and ammonia that we all know the dangers of, as well as chemicals with complex names that we may never have heard of. These chemicals might kill germs and leave our […]
Shake the Winter blues with an eco Spring cleaning. Here are 4 natural products that will help you clean without the need for nasty chemicals. Great solutions if you have allergies or have children or pets. 1) Baking Soda (Bicarbonate of Soda) Baking soda is a naturally occurring substance that can be used to scour, […]