* Lemon 100 drops * Mandarin 40 drops * Cinnamon 30 drops * Patchouli 30 drops Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! Gather dried leaves, flowers, and small wood shavings. Crush these plant materials to […]
* 20 d. orange oil * 10 d. lemon oil * 7 d. grapefruit oil * 5 d. cedarwood oil: in 4 oz. water. Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! Earn Your Aromatherapy Certification From […]
Add 10 drops Lemon, 3 drops Eucalyptus and 2 drops Rosewood to 4 to 8 ounces water. Place in an Atomizer, shake well and spray throughout the house to purify and freshen the air. Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where […]
Room Disinfectant for Aroma Lamp An aroma lamp can be ceramic, marble, glass, or porcelain. It has a small container that is filled with water and is heated by a candle. When essential oils are added to water, aromatic vapor is dispersed into the air. About 15 to 20 drops of Essential Oil can be […]
By Cait Johnson, author of Earth, Water, Fire, and Air When the weather turns warm and sometimes sticky, most of our homes could use a little help smelling and feeling fresh. Clean summery scents can do a lot for us, but we don’t want to rely on plug-in air fresheners or air freshener sprays: both […]
You can use almost anything in your garden to make an aromatic potpourri mixture. Traditionally, potpourri is a mixture of dried flowers and other ingredients, placed in open containers, like small bowls or cups and placed to allow their aroma to delicately scent the room. Sachets are usually small cloth “pillows” containing potpourri, which can […]
* 20 d. rose * 10 d. orange * 10 d. clove: in 4 oz of water Mix in spray bottle; mist as desired around home or office. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 5 d. peppermint oil * 5 d. spearmint oil * 2 d. peru balsam oil: in 4 oz. of water. Combine in spray bottle; mist as needed. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Air fresheners can be expensive and many of them are too strong or have a chemical smell that’s just not pleasant. However, going without an air freshener is sometimes just as unpleasant. Garbage, pets and bathrooms all benefit from a little freshening. Here’s how to make your own air fresheners. Step #1 Decide what type […]
Scent a room with this decorative accent. Use a cookie cutter to cut a heart shape from a sheet of natural beeswax. Wrap the heart in cheesecloth and infuse it with a few drops of Rose Otto. Place the wrapped heart in a plastic bag for a week. Remove and discard the cloth and glue […]
* 4 d. ginger oil * 4 d. sandalwood oil * 4 d. orange oil Sprinkle mixture onto logs 15 minutes before starting fire. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Here’s a Heloise homemade air freshener: In a spray bottle, add several drops of orange or lemon essential oil (depends on how strong you want the scent) to 16 ounces of cheap rubbing alcohol. Shake to mix, then mist the air — don’t spray directly on fabric, etc. — and the alcohol pretty much dissipates, […]