Acne is one of the peskiest problems that teenagers face. What is even more tiresome is the fact that even when the acne goes away, it leaves acne scars and marks that can stay forever. Sometimes acne continues even after the teen years when hormones play havoc with the body. Using conventional treatment options like over […]
Ingredients * 1 tablespoon of buttermilk. * 1 egg yolk * teaspoon of honey * 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise Stir — but don’t whip — ingredients in a bowl. Apply it to your face with a cotton ball, let it harden for 15 to 30 minutes, then rinse with cool water. You will see results […]
Make a sage infusion and add half as much cider vinegar as you have infusion. Apply several times a day. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Slice one small piece off of a potato, and cut the slice in half. Put each slice under your eyes and leave them under your eyes for 20 minutes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 10 quince seeds * Herb water * 1 cup water Boil seeds in water until a gel forms. Dilute with herb water such as rose or orange to desired consistency. Refrigerate up to 1 week. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 teaspoon chamomile leaves * 4 cups boiling water Mix in a heatproof bowl. Hold face 10 inches from water for 8 minutes; follow with a tightening mask. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 quart water * 1 handful any herbs* * Juice and peel of 1/2 lemon Bring water to a boil. Add juice and peel of lemon and herbs. Turn off the heat and take the pot to a table. Cover your hair with a shower cap or towel and drape another towel over your […]
Mix 1 cup of the herb witch hazel and 1/4 tsp. mint extract with 1/4 cup white vinegar. Dab some on a cotton ball and swipe over your face to use. Makes a great pore-cleaning astringent. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Very good for oily skin! * 2 tbsp. cornmeal * 1 tsp. lemon juice * 2 tbsp. plain yogurt or buttermilk Place cornmeal in bowl. Mix lemon juice and yogurt or buttermilk to make a paste. Let sit for 5 minutes. Gently massage paste into face for 5 minutes. Avoid eye area. Rinse well with […]
Cleanse and prevent blackheads with parsley water. Here’s How: 1. Add parsley to bowl. 2. Cover with water. 3. Let soak overnight. 4. Using an unbleached coffee filter, strain into a clean bottle. 5. Add 1/2 oz. of vodka to preserve it if you are not keeping it in the refrigerator. 6. Using a cotton […]
* 1 ounce beeswax or lanolin * 3 ounces almond oil * 4 (400 IU) vitamin E capsules * 2 drops rose oil Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! Combine and heat over low heat […]
* Neroli – 3 drops * Rose Otto – 2 drops * Sandalwood – 2 drops * Jojoba – 1 ounce Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! Blend all together in a clean bottle. Shake […]