Stir enough double cream into an egg white to make the mixture spreadable. Leave on crow’s feet for at least an hour or all night if possible, wash off thoroughly when finished. Related Natural Product Nothing makes you look older than bags, dark circles and wrinkles around your eyes … But there’s a lot more […]
Grape Facial (for over-sunned faces) 1 cup green grapes 1 teaspoon honey or 1 egg yolk Crush green grapes to a pulp. Add honey or egg yolk. Leave on damp skin for 15 minutes; rinse. Would you like to learn Holistic Beauty Therapy from home? Learn more at the Alternative Healing Academy! Easy-to-handle payment plans […]
* 2-3 large carrots * 4 1/2 tablespoons honey Cook carrots, then mash. Mix with honey. Apply gently to the skin, wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
This is good for blemished skin You will need the following; * 1 large handfull of elderflowers * 2 cups (16fl oz.) boiling water Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – Starwest Botanicals! Rinse the elderflowers, then put […]
This easy to make aftershave is sure to soothe any man’s skin. Give him a personalized gift from the heart. We are sure it will become his favorite. Ingredients: * 3 tablespoons witch hazel * 5 tablespoons cider vinegar * 5 tablespoons orange flower water * 15 drops bergamot essential/fragrance oil * 10 drops lemon […]
* 1 ripe, red tomato * 1/4 cup cornmeal Peel and seed the tomato. Mash the pulp with the cornmeal. Massage skin thoroughly with the mixture. Leave on for a few minutes. Rinse with cool water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 oz solid fat -such as Crisco (really), coconut oil, cocoa butter or lanolin * 5 oz oil -use your calendula oil for diaper rash, etc., try chamomile for face or body cream, plain almond, olive, or any other non-drying oil is fine * 2 oz distilled water -try rose or orange flower water […]
* 2 teaspoons grated raw potato (no skin) * 1 teaspoon moisturizer (without urea) Mix well, then apply around the eyes. Cover with cool, damp cotton or gauze for 10 to 15 minutes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 5 drops Lavender * 5 drops Tea Tree * 5 drops Lemon Blend together and store in an amber or cobalt bottle. Use the end of a cotton swab to apply tiny amounts to blemishes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1/2 cup witch hazel * 2 tbsps of vodka * 1 tbsp of dried mint * 1 tbsp of dried lavender Mix all ingredients and store in dark cool place for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, strain liquid and discard solids. To use: Splash on face after shaving. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!