* 2 Tbsp petroleum jelly * 2 Tbsp cocoa butter * 2 Tbsp coconut oil Mix all of the ingredients together in an ovenproof glass container. Heat gently in the microwave or in a water bath (place the glass pitcher in a pan with 1 or 2 inches of water and heat). Pour into a […]
* 1 ounce beeswax or lanolin * 3 ounces almond oil * 4 (400 IU) vitamin E capsules * 2 drops rose oil Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! Combine and heat over low heat […]
* 3 c. distilled water * 1/3 c. apple cider vinegar * 5 to 10 drops of your favorite essential oil Combine water, vinegar and your favorite essential oil. Pour into a clean container. To use: moisten a cotton ball and use after cleansing to restore your skin’s pH. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! […]
Normal to Dry Skin – Makes 8 ounces of toner * 4 ounces spring water * 1 ounce lavender water * 1 ounce rose water * 1 ounce witch hazel * 1/2 ounce vegetable glycerin * 1/2 ounce organic aloe vera gel (health food store) * 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar * 16 drops lavender […]
Garlic can clear out your pores. Apply this paste to your face. This will make your skin tingle. Recipe: Peel and mash eight fresh garlic cloves (or, iuse crushed garlic from a jar). Leave on your face for 15 minutes. Wash off with a warm cloth. Results: Very smelly. Garlic gets even smellier as it […]
* 5 drops almond oil * 3 ripe avocado slices Blend almond oil into avocado. Dab around eyes and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse. Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 8 drops Frankincense or Myrrh * 14 drops Lavender * 3 drops Neroli Combine essential oils 2 Fl. oz. (50 ML) of Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil or Sweet Almond Oil. Apply several drops to face and neck every evening before bed. Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Natural Face Lift Combine a handful of strawberries, a handful of grapes, 1/2 pear, 1/2 apple and 1 oz. orange juice in a blender. Apply a thin layer of honey to face, then apply fruit mixture to face. Leave on for 30 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Finish with a rinse of the vinegar pH […]
Whisk one egg white until it thickens, then whisk in 1 teaspoon of honey. Finally add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply to your face and neck avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash with warm water. Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Beat the yolk of an egg until it is light and frothy, add a half cup of milk and the mashed half of a ripe peeled avocado. A blender is handy here, but if you don’t have one, beat the mixture with a fork until you have a thin cream or lotion-like consistency. Apply on […]