* 2-3 large carrots * 4 1/2 tablespoons honey Cook carrots, then mash. Mix with honey. Apply gently to the skin, wait 10 minutes. Rinse off with cool water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
This is good for blemished skin You will need the following; * 1 large handfull of elderflowers * 2 cups (16fl oz.) boiling water Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – Starwest Botanicals! Rinse the elderflowers, then put […]
This easy to make aftershave is sure to soothe any man’s skin. Give him a personalized gift from the heart. We are sure it will become his favorite. Ingredients: * 3 tablespoons witch hazel * 5 tablespoons cider vinegar * 5 tablespoons orange flower water * 15 drops bergamot essential/fragrance oil * 10 drops lemon […]
* 1 ripe, red tomato * 1/4 cup cornmeal Peel and seed the tomato. Mash the pulp with the cornmeal. Massage skin thoroughly with the mixture. Leave on for a few minutes. Rinse with cool water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 oz solid fat -such as Crisco (really), coconut oil, cocoa butter or lanolin * 5 oz oil -use your calendula oil for diaper rash, etc., try chamomile for face or body cream, plain almond, olive, or any other non-drying oil is fine * 2 oz distilled water -try rose or orange flower water […]
* 2 teaspoons grated raw potato (no skin) * 1 teaspoon moisturizer (without urea) Mix well, then apply around the eyes. Cover with cool, damp cotton or gauze for 10 to 15 minutes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 5 drops Lavender * 5 drops Tea Tree * 5 drops Lemon Blend together and store in an amber or cobalt bottle. Use the end of a cotton swab to apply tiny amounts to blemishes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1/2 cup witch hazel * 2 tbsps of vodka * 1 tbsp of dried mint * 1 tbsp of dried lavender Mix all ingredients and store in dark cool place for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, strain liquid and discard solids. To use: Splash on face after shaving. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Adapted from Natural Beauty Basics, by Dorie Byers (Vital Health Publishing, 2005). This all-purpose cream is great as an allover moisturizer, or as a makeup remover. One great way to use it is to apply before taking a bath or shower, so heat from the steamy water allows the moisturizing properties to soak into your […]
WARNING: Very harsh! Use only every third day. * 1/2 cup oatmeal powder * 1/8 cup salt * 1/8 cup farina * 1/8 cup yogurt Combine all ingredients except yogurt. Store the dry ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. To use, wet your face with plenty of hot water. Combine a tablespoon of […]
Mix with 30mls of Almond oil * 3 drops Frankinscence * 3 drops Neroli * 1 drop Lavender * 3 drops Rose Massage into face and neck morning and night. It has certainly made a difference to my complexion. It evens out blemishes and has refines some fine lines. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Ingredients: * 1 Part Beeswax * 1 Part Cocoa OR Shea Butter * 1 Part Carrier Oil * 1 Part Skin-Safe Fragrance or Essential Oil Directions ** Do not use both Cocoa Butter & Shea. Cocoa Butter will make a slightly harder bar, Shea Butter will make a slightly softer bar. ** Add Beeswax, Carrier […]