This is a very soothing formula that has real “staying” power. * 1/2 tsp. Macadamia Nut oil * 1/2 tsp. Jojoba oil * 1 tsp. lanolin * 1/2 tsp. Cocoa butter * 1/2 tsp. Beeswax * 1/2 tsp. Chamomile flowers (dried) In a double-boiler, melt 1/2 tsp. Macadamia Nut oil, 1/2 tsp. jojoba oil, 1/2 […]
Adapted from Natural Beauty Basics, by Dorie Byers, R.N. (Vital Health Publishing, 2001). This make-it-yourself Citrus Lip Gloss tastes lick-your-lips delicious with both tangerine and lemon essential oils offering their benefits and flavors. Tangerine essential oil is a bit of an aphrodisiac, so it is nice to wear out on a special date. The essential […]
Recommended Essential Oils: Geranium Palma Rosa Lemon Orange, Mandarin, other citrus oil Rose Lavender Peppermint, spearmint German Chamomile Healing Lip Gloss Base: 1 oz Beeswax 2 Tbsp Sweet almond oil 10 drops Jojoba Oil 5 drops Carrot Oil (optional) 1 Capsule Vitamin E Melt the beeswax in a double-boiler and then add the almond oil, […]
Add 10 – 15 drops of cinnamon essential oil to a cup of water. Shake before each use. This deceptively simple recipe is actually quite effective since cinnamon is antiseptic and antibacterial. It also is the best essential oil to use for garlic breath. WARNING! Cinnamon Essential Oil can be highly irritating. Patch test before […]
1) Chew fresh parsley to sweeten the breath. 2) Chew fennel seeds to freshen the breath. 3) Chew anise seeds to freshen the breath. 4) Chew a few peppermint or spearmint leaves or drink a cup of peppermint tea 5) Add 1 drop of myrrh oil to 1 cup of cooled, boiled water. Use as […]
* 1 Tsp of the above Old Fashioned Tooth Powder * 1 Tbsp crushed ripe strawberries Mix strawberries and powder into a paste and brush as usual. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 tablespoon almond oil * 10 fresh cranberries * 1 teaspoon honey * 1 teaspoon petroleum jelly (optional – for more shine) Mix together all ingredients and place in a microwave or heat-resistant container. Heat in the microwave or a water bath until the mixture just begins to boil (1-2 minutes in the microwave). […]
* Rosemary 1 drop * Sage 1 drop * Lemon 1 drop * Peppermint 1 drop * Pure Water 4 fluid ounces (120 ml) * Honey 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest […]
Create a mixture using Aloe Vera Gel as your base – 2 teaspoons Add Chamomile and Geranium 1-2 drops each. Apply to the lips. You may also try Lavender or Rose. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional salon treatments. Many salons now offer a range […]
* 1/4 teaspoon peppermint essential oil * 1/4 teaspoon spearmint essential oil * 1/4 cup arrowroot * 1/4 cup powdered orris root * 1/4 cup water * 1 teaspoon ground sage Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – […]
* 2 Tablespoons Thyme Leaf * 1/3 Cup Water * 1 Tablespoon Vodka Brew a with the thyme and water. Keep covered while steeping. Add 1 Tablespoon Vodka. Use as a mouth rinse after brushing. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 tsp. Aloe Vera gel * 1/2 tsp. Coconut Oil * 1 tsp. petroleum jelly (or non-petroleum jelly) Mix together in glass bowl and heat for 1 to 2 minutes on high in the microwave will yield about 1/2 Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!