* 1 tablespoon almond oil * 10 fresh cranberries * 1 teaspoon honey * 1 teaspoon petroleum jelly (optional – for more shine) Mix together all ingredients and place in a microwave or heat-resistant container. Heat in the microwave or a water bath until the mixture just begins to boil (1-2 minutes in the microwave). […]
* Rosemary 1 drop * Sage 1 drop * Lemon 1 drop * Peppermint 1 drop * Pure Water 4 fluid ounces (120 ml) * Honey 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest […]
Create a mixture using Aloe Vera Gel as your base – 2 teaspoons Add Chamomile and Geranium 1-2 drops each. Apply to the lips. You may also try Lavender or Rose. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional salon treatments. Many salons now offer a range […]
* 1/4 teaspoon peppermint essential oil * 1/4 teaspoon spearmint essential oil * 1/4 cup arrowroot * 1/4 cup powdered orris root * 1/4 cup water * 1 teaspoon ground sage Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – […]
* 2 Tablespoons Thyme Leaf * 1/3 Cup Water * 1 Tablespoon Vodka Brew a with the thyme and water. Keep covered while steeping. Add 1 Tablespoon Vodka. Use as a mouth rinse after brushing. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 tsp. Aloe Vera gel * 1/2 tsp. Coconut Oil * 1 tsp. petroleum jelly (or non-petroleum jelly) Mix together in glass bowl and heat for 1 to 2 minutes on high in the microwave will yield about 1/2 Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* egg white * powdered sugar * lavender oil These sweet lavender pastilles were once most fashionable among ladies as a breath freshener after indulging in a little wine. A few drops of essential oil of lavender were added to well sieved powdered sugar and mixed thoroughly. It was then bound with sufficient lightly beaten […]
Mix: * Small amount of finely powdered sage * 1 ounce of finely powdered myrrh * 1 pound powdered arrow root * 3 ounces powdered orris root * 20 drops oil of lemon * 10 drops oil of cloves * 12 drops oil of bergamot Rub oils into the powdered ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Free […]
Unpleasant mouth odor is often the result of a coating on the tongue, not on the teeth. When you brush your teeth, don’t forget to brush your tongue as well. You can easily make an antiseptic mouthwash with tea-tree and peppermint essential oils that will not only freshen your breath but also fight against gum […]
Myrrh powder is added to this recipe to help prevent periodontal disease. Baking soda, an ingredient in many commercial products, lessens the mouth’s acidity. Rasberry leaf is good for the gums and mildly astringent. Tea tree oil is effective against gingivitis and plaque buildup; the yellow dock is cleansing. Ingredients: * 1/2 cup Baking Soda […]
* 1 Tsp of the above Old Fashioned Tooth Powder * 1 Tbsp crushed ripe strawberries Mix strawberries and powder into a paste and brush as usual. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Tooth whitening is the leading dental procedure requested bypeople under the age of 20 and between the ages of 30 and 50. In the last 10 years alone, this procedure has exploded by 300 percent, according to The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Perhaps one reason for the explosion has to do with the vast […]