Summer is the time when our feet are most exposed to the elements. So now, more than ever, is the time to take care of those tootsies! Bones form the basic structure of our feet. There are 26 bones in each foot alone. Here are some good general tips for all feet: * Wash your […]
Very good for dry cracked skin – especially handy for cracked heels. Base: * 300 mls water * 30 mls sago or tapioca Boil together for approximately 20 minutes then strain and allow to cool. It will form a gel. Use 150mls of this gel and add the following: * 25mls wheatgerm oil * 25mls […]
* Lemon 3 drops * Thyme 3 drops * Peppermint 3 drops * Geranium 3 drops * Lavender 3 drops * Massage Oil 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Fill a basin with warm water, and add the above formula. Swirl the water to disperse the blended oils and relax for at least 15 minutes. From “500 […]
* 1/2 Cup Sea Salt * 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt * 1/2 Cup baking soda * 1 Cup Oil of grape seed oil * 15 drops Peppermint Oil Get your herbs and oils at a place you can trust! Starwest Botanicals not only utilizes their own milling and packaging operations for all organic herbs and […]
Mix 1 teaspoon sugar with 2 teaspoons oil. Any unused cooking oil will do. Rub well into hands for a minute or two. Wash in warm water using a mild soap. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
For foot odor, bathe the feet in a mixture of witch hazel and essential oil of pine Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 8 oz. unscented lotion (many sellers of natural products and aromatherapy products sell unscented lotion, shower gel and shampoo) * 10 drops Patchouli * 20 drops Sandalwood * 5 drops Carrot Seed Directions: The best way to blend the oils with the lotion is to pour the lotion into a bowl, add the oils […]
* 3 tbsp paraffin * 1/2 cup mineral oil * 1 tbsp coconut oil * 1 tbsp glycerin Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! Slowly heat paraffin with the oils in a double boiler. Stir […]
Mix 1/4 cup corn meal with 3 Tbsp. milk. Heat over low heat until a paste forms. Add 1 drop almond oil. Let cool. Spread on hands, leave on for about 10 minutes. Rinse. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
1) Beat 1 egg yolk in a small bowl. Soak fingernails for 5 minutes. Rinse. 2) Forget the Palmolive Madge! Make a solution of pure castile soap and water in a large bowl, soak hands and nails for about 10-15 minutes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!