* Rosemary * Geranium * Lemon * Eucalyptus * Lavender * Tea Tree 27 Drops Equal Proportion of each Essential oil. Add to: * 2 ounces of Castor oil * 1 ounce of White bees wax Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the […]
* 1 fresh lemon * 2 cups water * 1 oz. rubbing alcohol Chop lemon in chunks and place in a pot with water. Boil until half of the initial amount remains. Cool, strain, and place in a spray bottle. Store in the refrigerator. If it is too sticky, add more water. Add one ounce […]
* 1 teaspoon beeswax * 2 tablespoons mink oil * 1 tablespoon lanolin * 2 teaspoons water * 5 drops orange extract * 10 drops rum extract * 10 drops anise extract Melt beeswax, mink oil and lanolin over hot water in a wide-mouth glass jar until they are thoroughly dissolved and the mixture is […]
Hot Oil Treatment Ingredients: * 1/2 cup Almond Oil * 1/4 cup jojoba Oil * 1/2 tsp. rosemary EO * 1/4 cup wheat germ Oil * 1 tsp. lavender EO Directions Mix well. I put this on my wet hair, wrap in a towel on my head, wear it for 20 minutes & shampoo! Awesome! […]
* 1 cup apple cider vinegar * 6 aspirins, crushed * 1/4 cup witch hazel Combine all ingredients and store in a tightly capped jar or bottle. After shampooing, gently massage rinse into your hair, leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse again with warm water. Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
If you want your hair to have more body, mix 1 tsp. of almond oil, 1 tsp. olive oil, 1 tbsp. honey, 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 egg yolk in a bowl. Apply to your hair from roots to end and massage into scalp as well. Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Ingredients: * 1 avocado (peeled and mashed) * coconut milk Directions: Combine mashed avacodo with some coconut milk. Mash together until its smooth and about as thick as shampoo. Comb it through the hair and let sit for 10 -15 minutes, wash out Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
1) Make an infusion of 1 ounce each of fresh or dried rosemary and sage in 2 cups of water. Let steep for 24 hours, then use daily as a hair rinse. 2) Boil 5 heaping Tbsp dried thyme in 2 cups water for 10 minutes. Strain and cool. Pour 1/2 mixture over clean, damp […]
SAGE: I am sure you know that it is a healing herb and it relaxes as a tea. In a bath, it smells good and eases my breathing. I make a strong ‘tea’ of Sage and a bit of Rosemary, strain it and refrigerate it, and before I wash my hair, I spray it on […]
Ingredients: * 1 teaspoon baby oil * 1 egg yolk * 1 cup water Directions: Beat the egg yolk until its frothy, add the oil then beat again. Add to the water. Massage into the scalp and throughout your hair. Rinse well. Republished by Blog Post PromoterFree PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!