* 4 1/2 Fl. Oz. Almond Oil * 4 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil * 4 Drops Lavender Essential Oil Mix the almond oil with the essential oils. Store in decorative container. To Use: Warm the oil slightly, and then message it into the hair vigorously with your fingers. Comb through and leave on hair 1/2 […]
* 1 egg * 1 tsp lemon juice * 3 tbsp unscented shampoo * Fragrance oil of your choice Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Shampoo into your hair and rinse well. The egg will act as a conditioner, and the lemon juice will bring shine to your hair! Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 ounces aloe vera gel * 1/2 teaspoon olive, avocado, or jojoba oil * 2 ounces organic apple cider vinegar * 1 ounce powdered milk 1. Combine ingredients in a bowl, stirring to blend. 2. Apply to freshly-washed damp hair. 3. Rinse with warm water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 cups malt or red wine vinegar * 2 cups water * 1/4 cup sage Combine ingredients in a glass or enamel pan and boil for 15 minutes. Strain, cool, and store in a tightly capped bottle. After shampooing, pour 1/2 cup over hair, then rinse. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty […]
* 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil * 1 Large Egg Yolk * 1 Teaspoon Mayonnaise * 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream Mix all ingredients in a blender until they reach a creamy consistency. After thoroughly washing hair with a deep-cleansing shampoo, towel-blot, then distribute mixture evenly onto hair; wrap head completely with aluminum foil to retain heat. […]
Ingredients: * 2 teaspoons Gin * 2 egg yolks Directions: Beat egg yolks until its frothy add the Gin. Beat until the mixture becomes foamy. Massage the entire scalp and hair then rinse out with warm water. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional salon treatments. […]
Ingredients: * 1 teaspoon soybean oil * 2 teaspoons Castor Oil Directions: Combine ingredients then warm on low heat. Massage mixture into the scalp and hair. Wrap hair in a hot towel for 15 minutes. Shampoo & rinse out. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional […]
Cornstarch is used to absorb the hairs oils. Ingredients * 1/2 cup Cornstarch Directions Sprinkle the cornstarch in your hair, let it absorb for a few minutes, brush it out. This is great if you are in a pinch. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional […]
INGREDIENTS * 2 gingeroots, grated * 3 tablespoons sesame oil * Dash of lemon juice 1. Juice the grated ginger and mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of the ginger juice with the sesame oil and lemon juice. 2. Massage the blend into your scalp, leaving it on for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing. Repeat […]
1) Cook an unpeeled potato in boiling water. Cool slighly. Dip a pastry brush or cotton ball in the cooking water, cover and saturate hair, being careful not to get any on skin. Leave on hair for 20 minutes then rinse out. 2) Make an strong infusion of any of the following herbs and teas […]
Ingredients: * 1/2 cup water * 1/2 cup white vinegar Directions: Combine ingredients then apply directly to the scalp. Use before shampooing. Apply twice a week. Scalp Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment Get real relief from Seborrheic Dermatitis with Forces of Nature’s all-natural new treatment. This Organic Medicine: * Quickly treats and thwarts SD on the face, […]
Inspired by Better Basics for the Home, by Annie B. Bond (Three Rivers Press, 1999). Here is a one-ingredient formula that may surprise you, but it has amazing nourishing and repairing properties for damaged hair. If you spent too many hours this summer in a pool, in the sun, or getting tangles from harsh salty […]