nspired by Better Basics for the Home, by Annie B. Bond (Three Rivers Press, 1999). Here is a one-ingredient formula that may surprise you, but it has amazing nourishing and repairing properties for damaged hair. If you spent too many hours this summer in a pool, in the sun, or getting tangles from harsh salty […]
* 1/2 cup honey * 1/4 cup olive oil Prepare the formula the day before you plan to use it. Shake well before applying. In a jar mix honey and olive oil. Cover tightly and shake thoroughly. Before shampoo, massage solution over all of hair briskly. Leave on for 10 minutes (covor your head loosly […]
Wash your hair with the following rinse. Pour the selected rinse through your hair 15 times, re-rinsing with the same liquid. On the final rinse, wring hair, and leave for 15 minutes before rinsing with clear water. Blonde: Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice in 1 gallon warm water. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic […]
Stir 1 teaspoon honey into 4 cups (1 quart) warm water. Blondes may wish to add a squeeze of lemon. After shampooing, pour mixture through hair. Do not rinse out. Dry as normal. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
1) Mix 1 tsp honey with 2 Tbsps olive oil, then beat in 1 egg yolk. Massage on hair in small sections. Wrap head with shower cap for 30 minutes. Rinse and shampoo. 2) Massage hair and scalp with warm avocado or olive oil. Wrap hair securly in a towel. Leave oil on hair about […]
Prepare a strong tea from black tea leaves and cherry bark. Use as a rinse after shampooing, finishing with a water rinse. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
1) Potatoes: Boil potato peels in water, strain, and cool. Use the strained water as an after-shampoo rinse to darken grey hair 2) Sage covers the grey when used consistently over a period of time. Simmer 1/2 cup dried sage in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes. Steep for 2-3 hours. Strain, use as […]
1) Make an infusion of 1 ounce each of fresh or dried rosemary and sage in 2 cups of water. Let steep for 24 hours, then use daily as a hair rinse. 2) Boil 5 heaping Tbsp dried thyme in 2 cups water for 10 minutes. Strain and cool. Pour 1/2 mixture over clean, damp […]
For very dry or damaged hair. * 1 banana * 2-3 dollops of mayonaisse * 1 tbls.olive oil Put banana in blender and puree until completely smooth. (You don’t want clumps of banana in your hair.) Then add mayo and oil and blend until smooth and creamy. Apply to hair. Let sit for 15-30 minutes. […]
* 1/8 cup vinegar * 1 cup water Combine. Let this sit on your hair for 15 minutes. Rinse and wash your hair as usual. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional salon treatments. Many salons now offer a range of body massage treatments sometimes with […]
There’s nothing like coloring your hair to make you feel and look new. A new hair color can do wonders to your confidence level, though not always. Sometimes, it can spell disaster. A color might look really good on the packet cover, but once you’ve used it the reactions might vary from “oh my God” […]
For Blonde Highlights Ingredients: * 1 cup lemon juice * 3 cups chamomile tea (brewed, & cooled) Directions: Mix ingredients, pour over damp hair then let sit for an hour while you sit in the sun, wash out. Follow with a good conditioner. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular […]