Tea Tree Oil helps keep the scalp clean, preventing dryness, Dandruff and thinning hair. Add 10-20 drops of Tea Tree Oil to a Natural Shampoo. Use the shampoo daily or alternate with Natural Shampoo. Applying a few drops of Tea Tree Oil directly into the scalp will help unblock hair follicles. If you have Dandruff, […]
This gentle shampoo has the added benefit of Rosemary, long known for its hair conditioning and strengthening properties. Also stimulates hair growth! * 1 Bunch Fresh Rosemary * 1/2 Pint Distilled Water * 4 1/2 Fl. Oz. Unscented Baby Shampoo * 4 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil Boil the fresh rosemary in the distilled water for […]
* 2 tbsp corn meal * 1 tbsp ground almonds * 1 1/2 tbsp orrisroot Combine ingredients in a bowl. Massage 1 tsp into your scalp, then brush through hair. Repeat if necessary. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 4 1/2 Fl. Oz. Almond Oil * 4 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil * 4 Drops Lavender Essential Oil Mix the almond oil with the essential oils. Store in decorative container. To Use: Warm the oil slightly, and then message it into the hair vigorously with your fingers. Comb through and leave on hair 1/2 […]
* 1 egg * 1 tsp lemon juice * 3 tbsp unscented shampoo * Fragrance oil of your choice Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Shampoo into your hair and rinse well. The egg will act as a conditioner, and the lemon juice will bring shine to your hair! Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 ounces aloe vera gel * 1/2 teaspoon olive, avocado, or jojoba oil * 2 ounces organic apple cider vinegar * 1 ounce powdered milk 1. Combine ingredients in a bowl, stirring to blend. 2. Apply to freshly-washed damp hair. 3. Rinse with warm water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 cups malt or red wine vinegar * 2 cups water * 1/4 cup sage Combine ingredients in a glass or enamel pan and boil for 15 minutes. Strain, cool, and store in a tightly capped bottle. After shampooing, pour 1/2 cup over hair, then rinse. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty […]
* 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil * 1 Large Egg Yolk * 1 Teaspoon Mayonnaise * 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream Mix all ingredients in a blender until they reach a creamy consistency. After thoroughly washing hair with a deep-cleansing shampoo, towel-blot, then distribute mixture evenly onto hair; wrap head completely with aluminum foil to retain heat. […]
Ingredients: * 2 teaspoons Gin * 2 egg yolks Directions: Beat egg yolks until its frothy add the Gin. Beat until the mixture becomes foamy. Massage the entire scalp and hair then rinse out with warm water. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional salon treatments. […]
Ingredients: * 1 teaspoon soybean oil * 2 teaspoons Castor Oil Directions: Combine ingredients then warm on low heat. Massage mixture into the scalp and hair. Wrap hair in a hot towel for 15 minutes. Shampoo & rinse out. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional […]
Cornstarch is used to absorb the hairs oils. Ingredients * 1/2 cup Cornstarch Directions Sprinkle the cornstarch in your hair, let it absorb for a few minutes, brush it out. This is great if you are in a pinch. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty Therapy is becoming popular in addition to traditional […]
INGREDIENTS * 2 gingeroots, grated * 3 tablespoons sesame oil * Dash of lemon juice 1. Juice the grated ginger and mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of the ginger juice with the sesame oil and lemon juice. 2. Massage the blend into your scalp, leaving it on for 15 to 30 minutes before rinsing. Repeat […]