Ingredients: * 2 oz Castor Oil * 2 oz Jojoba Oil * 8 oz Soybean Oil * 12 oz Distilled Water * 8 oz Coconut Oil * 12 oz Olive Oil * 4.3 oz NaOH (Lye) Directions Measure Oils and put in crock. Turn on low. Measure water and lye. Mix outside. Put lye water […]
Dissolve 1/4 teaspoon plain gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Let sit at room temperature until slightly set. Rub into dry or wet hair, and blow dry. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Hair growth. A subject that is near and dear to the hearts of many. If you’ve never been one with fine hair or watched your once thick tresses dwindle in number you may never understand the feelings of dread and frustration that can accompany the loss of your hair. Growing up my mom always told […]
Tea Tree Oil helps keep the scalp clean, preventing dryness, Dandruff and thinning hair. Add 10-20 drops of Tea Tree Oil to a Natural Shampoo. Use the shampoo daily or alternate with Natural Shampoo. Applying a few drops of Tea Tree Oil directly into the scalp will help unblock hair follicles. If you have Dandruff, […]
This gentle shampoo has the added benefit of Rosemary, long known for its hair conditioning and strengthening properties. Also stimulates hair growth! * 1 Bunch Fresh Rosemary * 1/2 Pint Distilled Water * 4 1/2 Fl. Oz. Unscented Baby Shampoo * 4 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil Boil the fresh rosemary in the distilled water for […]
* 2 tbsp corn meal * 1 tbsp ground almonds * 1 1/2 tbsp orrisroot Combine ingredients in a bowl. Massage 1 tsp into your scalp, then brush through hair. Repeat if necessary. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 4 1/2 Fl. Oz. Almond Oil * 4 Drops Rosemary Essential Oil * 4 Drops Lavender Essential Oil Mix the almond oil with the essential oils. Store in decorative container. To Use: Warm the oil slightly, and then message it into the hair vigorously with your fingers. Comb through and leave on hair 1/2 […]
* 1 egg * 1 tsp lemon juice * 3 tbsp unscented shampoo * Fragrance oil of your choice Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Shampoo into your hair and rinse well. The egg will act as a conditioner, and the lemon juice will bring shine to your hair! Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 ounces aloe vera gel * 1/2 teaspoon olive, avocado, or jojoba oil * 2 ounces organic apple cider vinegar * 1 ounce powdered milk 1. Combine ingredients in a bowl, stirring to blend. 2. Apply to freshly-washed damp hair. 3. Rinse with warm water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 cups malt or red wine vinegar * 2 cups water * 1/4 cup sage Combine ingredients in a glass or enamel pan and boil for 15 minutes. Strain, cool, and store in a tightly capped bottle. After shampooing, pour 1/2 cup over hair, then rinse. Learn Holistic Beauty Therapy From Home! Holistic Beauty […]