* 5 d. fennel oil * 4 d. rosemary oil * 2 d. juniper oil * 4 d. lavender oil: in 20 ml of carrier oil. Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals! Massage into affected […]
Add 1 tsp violet petals to 1/4 cup milk. Heat gently until nearly simmering, and keep heating until milk is strongly violet-scented. Strain, bottle, keep in fridge and use within 3 or 4 days. Makes a soothing, oil-free cleanser. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Now that the heat is on, we can cool off in the bath or shower with this easy-to-make, all-natural gel. Even after overexposure to the sun, it will leave your skin feeling dewy and smooth, tingly and refreshed–a great warm-weather treat! Make some for yourself and your friends; poured into a pretty bottle, this would […]
Skin-smoothing or exfoliating body scrubs can sure be expensive, and there are concerns that they contain harmful chemicals such as dyes, colors and fragrances. Why not make your own? They may be a lot healthier, and they’re certainly cheaper. Here are some recipes for skin-smoothing body scrubs. Natural Recipes for Body Scrubs: 1. From the […]
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – Starwest Botanicals! Cocoa butter has a delicious chocolate scent. If you prefer, substitute shea butter or mango butter for the cocoa butter. * 3 ounces beeswax * 3 ounces apricot or […]
* 1 cup light oil (your choice, such as almond, light sesame or canola) * 1/2 cup glycerin * 1/2 cup liquid soap * Essential oils of your choice (up to 48 drops, as this makes 8 baths) Makes 16 oz, enough for 8 baths. Mix together all the ingredients and pour into a clean […]
By Abigail Beal (PioneerThinking.com) Indulge yourself and make your own bubble bath. Wouldn’t it be nice to relax into a bubble bath that you’d created? Making bubble bath is simple & fun. They can also make wonderful gifts for friends and loved ones for the holidays or other special occasions. The ingredients used to make […]
* 1 Cup finely ground mineral sea salt * 3 tbsp lavender flowers * 1 Cup Olive Oil * 2 Tbsp Jojoba Oil * 10-15 drops Lavender essential oil Mix all ingredients together until you have a smooth paste. Store in a glass Jar. Because of the salt content, this scrub has a LONG shelf […]
* 1 teaspoon honey * 1 teaspoon vegetable oil * 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice. Rub into hands, elbows, heels, anywhere that feels dry. Leave on 10 minutes. Rinse off with water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 7 oz White Melt and Pour Soap Base * 1 dropper Chamomile Extract * 3 drops Lavender Essential Oil * 1 T Lanolin Oil * .5 t Jojoba Oil Chop soap base into small chunks and melt in microwave at 15 second intervals. Swirl soap to move melted chunks and return to the microwave. […]