Very good for dry cracked skin – especially handy for cracked heels. Base: * 300 mls water * 30 mls sago or tapioca Boil together for approximately 20 minutes then strain and allow to cool. It will form a gel. Use 150mls of this gel and add the following: * 25mls wheatgerm oil * 25mls […]
Oatmeal and Almond Scrub 1/4 cup finely ground oatmeal 1/4 cup finely ground almonds Stir well; place in clean dry container. To use place approx. 1 tbsp of scrub in palm and add enough water to make a soft paste. Massage into skin. Rinse well. Would you like to learn Holistic Beauty Therapy from home? […]
Ingredients: * 1 avocado (peeled and mashed) * coconut milk Directions: Combine mashed avacodo with some coconut milk. Mash together until its smooth and about as thick as shampoo. Comb it through the hair and let sit for 10 -15 minutes, wash out Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 teaspoon powdered alum * Few drops favorite perfume * 2 cups water Put ingredients into a spray bottle. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
On occasion it is beneficial to take time to relax in a soothing special bath and smooth the skin. Depending on what you put into the water, a bath can be: a. Nourishing b. Stimulating c. Toning d. Soothing e. Relaxing Easy additions to the bath water are as follows: a. 1 cup of vinegar: […]
* 2 drops peppermint essential oil * 3 drops lavender essential oil * 2 drops chamomile (Roman) essential oil For Bath: Add essential oils to a tub full of warm water and mix well. For Sunburn: Add essential oils and 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar to a 4 ounce spritz bottle filled with water and […]
* Lemon 3 drops * Thyme 3 drops * Peppermint 3 drops * Geranium 3 drops * Lavender 3 drops * Massage Oil 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Fill a basin with warm water, and add the above formula. Swirl the water to disperse the blended oils and relax for at least 15 minutes. From “500 […]
* 1/2 Cup Sea Salt * 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt * 1/2 Cup baking soda * 1 Cup Oil of grape seed oil * 15 drops Peppermint Oil Get your herbs and oils at a place you can trust! Starwest Botanicals not only utilizes their own milling and packaging operations for all organic herbs and […]
* 3 parts Sandalwood * 1 part violet Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Here is another variation on bath salts. * 1 cup Buttermilk Powder * 1 cup Sea Salt * Add up to 24 drops of essential oils. Blend well, keep in a sealed jar. Use 1/2 cup per bath. This makes enough for 4 baths. This Daily Aromatherapy Tip is brought to you by AromaThyme Free […]