Hair growth. A subject that is near and dear to the hearts of many. If you’ve never been one with fine hair or watched your once thick tresses dwindle in number you may never understand the feelings of dread and frustration that can accompany the loss of your hair. Growing up my mom always told […]
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – Starwest Botanicals! Cocoa butter has a delicious chocolate scent. If you prefer, substitute shea butter or mango butter for the cocoa butter. * 3 ounces beeswax * 3 ounces apricot or […]
This easy to make aftershave is sure to soothe any man’s skin. Give him a personalized gift from the heart. We are sure it will become his favorite. Ingredients: * 3 tablespoons witch hazel * 5 tablespoons cider vinegar * 5 tablespoons orange flower water * 15 drops bergamot essential/fragrance oil * 10 drops lemon […]
* 1 ripe, red tomato * 1/4 cup cornmeal Peel and seed the tomato. Mash the pulp with the cornmeal. Massage skin thoroughly with the mixture. Leave on for a few minutes. Rinse with cool water. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 2 oz solid fat -such as Crisco (really), coconut oil, cocoa butter or lanolin * 5 oz oil -use your calendula oil for diaper rash, etc., try chamomile for face or body cream, plain almond, olive, or any other non-drying oil is fine * 2 oz distilled water -try rose or orange flower water […]
* 2 teaspoons grated raw potato (no skin) * 1 teaspoon moisturizer (without urea) Mix well, then apply around the eyes. Cover with cool, damp cotton or gauze for 10 to 15 minutes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 5 drops Lavender * 5 drops Tea Tree * 5 drops Lemon Blend together and store in an amber or cobalt bottle. Use the end of a cotton swab to apply tiny amounts to blemishes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 cup light oil (your choice, such as almond, light sesame or canola) * 1/2 cup glycerin * 1/2 cup liquid soap * Essential oils of your choice (up to 48 drops, as this makes 8 baths) Makes 16 oz, enough for 8 baths. Mix together all the ingredients and pour into a clean […]
* 1/2 cup witch hazel * 2 tbsps of vodka * 1 tbsp of dried mint * 1 tbsp of dried lavender Mix all ingredients and store in dark cool place for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, strain liquid and discard solids. To use: Splash on face after shaving. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
By Abigail Beal (PioneerThinking.com) Indulge yourself and make your own bubble bath. Wouldn’t it be nice to relax into a bubble bath that you’d created? Making bubble bath is simple & fun. They can also make wonderful gifts for friends and loved ones for the holidays or other special occasions. The ingredients used to make […]
Sugar and Spice aroma lamp blend * 1 drop Rose Otto or Rose Absolute * 2 drops Clove * 3 drops Mandarine This is recommended for “not so innocent flirtations” – said to increase the suspense between the spoken and the unspoken. Feminine, sexy, naughty and nice. Scented Body Rub – to massage him: * […]
Tea Tree Oil helps keep the scalp clean, preventing dryness, Dandruff and thinning hair. Add 10-20 drops of Tea Tree Oil to a Natural Shampoo. Use the shampoo daily or alternate with Natural Shampoo. Applying a few drops of Tea Tree Oil directly into the scalp will help unblock hair follicles. If you have Dandruff, […]