Slice one small piece off of a potato, and cut the slice in half. Put each slice under your eyes and leave them under your eyes for 20 minutes. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – Starwest Botanicals! One handful each: * Sassafras leaves * Eucalyptus leaves * Pine needles * Rosemary * Strawberry leaves Infuse fresh sprigs of each of the above ingredients into 2 quarts […]
Dry hands and feet will become smooth and soft overnight if you mix equal parts: * Bananas * Honey * Lemon juice * Natural margarine Smear on hands and wear white gloves to bed. Wash off in the morning. For dry feet, smear the mixture on and wear heavy socks to bed, wash off in […]
* 10 quince seeds * Herb water * 1 cup water Boil seeds in water until a gel forms. Dilute with herb water such as rose or orange to desired consistency. Refrigerate up to 1 week. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
This formula is perfect for dry skin on feet. Rub it in well after a softening foot bath. Use beeswax granules as they dissolve much faster than solid blocks of beeswax which have to be grated to melt quickly. * 2 tbsps white beeswax granules * 2 tbsps cocoa butter * 6 tbsps apricot kernal […]
1) Cook an unpeeled potato in boiling water. Cool slighly. Dip a pastry brush or cotton ball in the cooking water, cover and saturate hair, being careful not to get any on skin. Leave on hair for 20 minutes then rinse out. 2) Make an strong infusion of any of the following herbs and teas […]
* 1 teaspoon chamomile leaves * 4 cups boiling water Mix in a heatproof bowl. Hold face 10 inches from water for 8 minutes; follow with a tightening mask. Free PDF Health Ebook…Remedies4.com!
* 1 quart water * 1 handful any herbs* * Juice and peel of 1/2 lemon Bring water to a boil. Add juice and peel of lemon and herbs. Turn off the heat and take the pot to a table. Cover your hair with a shower cap or towel and drape another towel over your […]
Ingredients: * 1/2 cup water * 1/2 cup white vinegar Directions: Combine ingredients then apply directly to the scalp. Use before shampooing. Apply twice a week. Scalp Seborrheic Dermatitis Treatment Get real relief from Seborrheic Dermatitis with Forces of Nature’s all-natural new treatment. This Organic Medicine: * Quickly treats and thwarts SD on the face, […]
Inspired by Better Basics for the Home, by Annie B. Bond (Three Rivers Press, 1999). Here is a one-ingredient formula that may surprise you, but it has amazing nourishing and repairing properties for damaged hair. If you spent too many hours this summer in a pool, in the sun, or getting tangles from harsh salty […]
* 1/2 cup honey * 1/4 cup olive oil Prepare the formula the day before you plan to use it. Shake well before applying. In a jar mix honey and olive oil. Cover tightly and shake thoroughly. Before shampoo, massage solution over all of hair briskly. Leave on for 10 minutes (covor your head loosly […]
In a small bowl with 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, add 2 tablespoons of fine sea salt and stir. Add 20 drops of Lavender oil and stir. Apply the scrub to one foot at a time using small circular movements, concentrating on the dry areas. Do this for 10 minutes to each foot […]