Cancer is a disease that can rob you of your body, one cell at a time. But, it does not have to carry you along as a consenting partner. You are able to battle cancer, starting with what you consume. Here are a few cancer-fighting pointers to fortify your nutrition.
Whether you’ve received a diagnosis of cancer or have a family history, there’s one thing that you will be able to always strive to do to affect your situation – change your diet. We are what we eat. When it concerns cancer, let’s view this literally. Early medications were made from edible herbs, plants and foods.
Good nutrition is a crucial part of life. The body is a marvelous machine that knows how to acquire the most from its fuel source to keep the machine running in good shape. 80 or more percent of our nutrients come from the foods that we consume. The body can manufacture many of the substances that it requires but many need to be ingested.
It’s the components of these foods that affect changes within the body. As a matter of fact, food is frequently a main source of the problem when the body starts to break down. For example, consuming too much fat might set off a chain reaction in the body that leads to obesity, heart disease, cancer and even a fatal outcome.
Utilize food as your weapon to fight against cancer, the disease that knows no gender, age, or socioeconomic status.
Here are a few superfoods that will help you to fight against cancer statistics:
* Broccoli – This has been called a “superfood.” That means that it’s a well-rounded food that offers a complete nutrient profile. As far as cancer goes, all cruciferous vegetables (including cauliflower and Brussels sprouts) contain indole-3 carbinol. This substance has been shown to retard the growth of cancer cells. It likewise helps bring down the odds of acquiring breast cancer. Colon cancer is also thwarted by another component called sulfophorane.
* Fish – Fish is a food that contains omega-3 fatty acids. These are good fats that work to protect the heart and likewise reduce inflammation in the body. These fatty acids along with other vitamins help to protect versus prostate cancer.
* Tomatoes – Technically a tomato is a fruit because of the seeds, but it enjoys a comfortable home in the veggie family. This food contains lycopene, a potent antioxidant. It’s the job of antioxidants to fight free radical damage in the body which might lead to all sorts of cancers. The concentration of lycopene is larger when tomatoes are cooked. Consume them in stews, soups, and casseroles.
* Tea – Certain teas such as white tea and green tea contain substances that help stamp down cancers in areas such as the prostate, breast, lungs, ovaries, skin and bladder. Green tea also has antioxidant properties.
* Vitamins – All kinds of vitamins are required for new cell growth and to boost the immune system to repel disease. These include vitamins A, C, E and the B ones. Taking a multivitamin guarantees that you acquire what you need if you do not get it from the food you’re consuming.
Cancer may be a destructive disease but you are able to fight back with the preceding nutrition pointers.
Strengthen Your Immune System Naturally
Beta-1, 3D Glucan boosts the immune system to provide support and balance. It is unlike other immune supplements that simply stimulate or alter the immune response in unnatural ways. Over 50 years of research from prestigious universities around the world document the benefits of Beta-1, 3D Glucan.
Transfer Point is the only company that offers a Beta glucan with a minimum of 83% Beta-1,3D Glucan content, with no harmful contaminants. Every batch is independently tested and a Certificate of Analysis is provided and available upon request.
Research proves that purity matters when it comes to biological activity. No other Beta glucan can match the effectiveness that has made Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan the respected name in immune support.
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy
Latest posts by Dee Braun (see all)
- Studying Alertness and Retention Oil Blend Home Remedy - February 27, 2017
- Banana Cream Mask - February 27, 2017
- How to Make Rose Bath Powder - February 26, 2017