Bulgarian Rose Hair Mousse is specifically formulated for people with dry and brittle hair; it’s especially good for people with textured hair. I do not recommend it for people with straight or thin hair as it is quite a greasy treatment.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 1/16 teaspoon Bulgarian rose concrete
1. Make sure all ingredients are room temperature. The coconut oil should NOT be cold because you do not want to have to heat this mixture up. It should not be a liquid consistency when you use it. Instead, it should be rich and thick. Measure the coconut oil into a bowl and stir well. The heat from your mixing will raise the temperature of the oil so that it obtains a smooth, thick texture.
2. Add the jojoba oil and stir more to make sure the mixture is even and well mixed.
3. Add the concrete last. You don’t have to use Bulgarian rose, that’s just my favorite. You can use the rose concrete from Morocco, Turkey or wherever you get it from.
4. Stir all of the ingredients together to form a thick, rich oily mixture. To use, apply to dry hair from roots to ends paying special attention to the dry areas. To facilitate penetration of the oil, you can do one of two things. First, you can cover your hair with a plastic bag or hair bonnet and sit under a dryer for 30 minutes, then wash and condition as usual. Second, you can cover your hair with a plastic bag or hair bonnet and then use a blow dryer to saturate your hair with the heat which will help the oils penetrate. Then, wash and condition as usual.
5. This mixture will leave your hair shiny, and use over time will improve its condition.
Natural Skin Care Based on Science
Your skin is the largest organ in your body. What you put on it can have a profound impact on your overall health over the long term. That’s why every ingredient in your skincare product needs to be carefully chosen … to feed your skin with essential nutrients.
Did you know that many skincare products contain only tiny amounts of certain active ingredients, just so they can add them to the label? Or that many popular and expensive skincare products can actually damage your skin?
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy