1 Cup each of:
- Epsom Salt
- Coarse Sea salt or rock salt
- Fine Sea salt
- Powdered milk
- Mr. Bubbles or similar dry bubble bath
- Fragrance oils of your choice
- Food coloring or unflavored kool-aid
Mix dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- 2 to 4 tbsp of glycerin (to texture preference) and 4 to 6 drops of essential oils or fragrance oils of your choice. Mix well.
- Add 3 to 4 drops of food coloring or a package of unscented Koolaid. This is for color but it also adds a fruity scent to the overall scent of your salts. I like to mix and match color schemes and have come up with wonderful colors and sometimes very odd color! I have used koolaid and food coloring together.
- Fill a selected container.
- Use one cup with bath.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.