* 1 ounce jojoba
* 1 ounce grapeseed oil
* 1/2 to 1 ounce beeswax (less for a thinner cream)
* 2 ounces distilled or filtered water
* 1 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
* 10 drops mint oil or other essential oil of choice (optional)
* 40 drops grapefruit seed extract as a preservative
Combine the oils and beeswax in a double boiler and melt. Remove from the heat and pour in the remaining ingredients; mix with an electric hand held mixer until the cream is thick and creamy. Makes 3/4 cup. Store in a glass jar with a screw top. Discard after 6 months (or sooner if mold begins to grow).
Stay Informed!Fill out the form below to sign up to our free natural health and healing newsletter and e-zine and stay up to date on our latest articles and informed about holistic healing therapies and effective home remedies for common ailments.
As a thank you for joining our newsletter, we'll also send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course - at absolutely no cost!