- 1 Part Beeswax
- 1 Part Cocoa OR Shea Butter
- 1 Part Carrier Oil
- 1 Part Skin-Safe Fragrance or Essential Oil
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
- Do not use both Cocoa Butter & Shea. Cocoa Butter will make a slightly harder bar, Shea Butter will make a slightly softer bar.
- Add Beeswax, Carrier Oil of choice and Butter of choice to a microwave safe container. A Pyrex Measuring Glass works best for cleanup purposes.
- Melt in 20 second increments until all is melted. Stir well.
- Add Fragrance of Essential Oil, and stir well.
- Pour in a Melt & Pour Soap mold, Push Up Stick, or Deodorant Container and let harden overnight.
This recipe can also be used for Lip Balm, by using a Skin-Safe Flavor Oil instead of the Fragrance of Essential Oil.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.