Take daily baths with the addition of 6 drops of any of the following oils:
- Geranium, Marjoram and Rosemary will help improve the circulation.
- Bergamot, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Jasmine, Neroli, Rose, Sandalwood and Ylang Ylang will alleviate tension.
Put a few drops of Lavender on a tissue and inhale deeply, keeping the eyes closed to reduce stress, anxiety and the panic related to an attack of angina.
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
Regular massage treatment is of enormous benefit in cardiac conditions. Massage is advisable at least once a month. The following formulas are recommended or you may create your own formula choosing from the list:
- 1 drop Bergamot
- 1 drop Clary Sage
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang
- 10 ml of Massage Oil
- 1 drop Frankincense
- 1 drop Geranium
- 1 drop Marjoram
- 10 ml of Massage Oil
Avoid Marjoram in pregnancy, although adverse effects are highly unlikely. Avoid Bergamot prior to sunbathing.
It is essential to eat a healthy diet if Angina has been diagnosed.
- Avoid junk food as much as possible since it contains high levels of sugar and salt.
- Avoid all fried foods-try to steam or grill. Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables. Saturated animal fats such as lard and butter have been linked with a high risk of heart disease and cholesterol levels.
- Extra virgin olive oil is excellent and it is interesting to note that in Mediterranean countries, where enormous amounts of olive oil are consumed, the incidence of Angina is low.
- Essential fatty acids are thought to prevent heart disease. They are present in oily fish such as mackerel and herring as well as in seed and vegetable oils.
- Dietary fiber also appears to protect the heart, although more research is needed. It is present in all plant foods including cereals (especially oats) and vegetables, pulses, fruits, nuts and seeds.
- Garlic is excellent for thinning the blood and it should be eaten raw whenever possible.
- Supplements which may be useful include Co-Enzyme Q10 which is thought to enhance energy production within the heart. Studies show that Co-Q10 deficiency is common in patients with heart disease.
- Magnesium reduces spasms in the coronary arteries and improves heart function. Garlic capsules are recommended (although raw garlic is preferable).
- Obviously you should not smoke, and if you are obese then you should try to lose weight slowly and sensibly. Gentle, regular physical exercise is vital for a healthy heart. Try to take a 20 minute walk daily.
- Hawthorn extracts are also of great value to sufferers of Angina and other heart diseases. Experimental studies reveal that Hawthorn dilates coronary blood vessels thus improving the blood and oxygen supply to the heart.
Keep Your Heart Healthy!
Cardio Support contains ingredients that affect different aspects of cardiovascular health, including arterial integrity, blood health, heart muscle strength and better blood flow.
Additionally, the ingredients in Cardio Support overlap their abilities, to enhance one another’s effects, increasing long-term heart health and protection against degenerative disease.
Cardio Support is the only natural supplement that we are aware of which utilizes enteric coating technology to safely release the active ingredients in the stomach.
This delivery method not only protects the enzymes such as Nattokinase but also greatly enhances the efficacy of other ingredients present such as Resveratrol and L-Glutathione.
No other formula covers so many ‘angles’ to manage and protect your cardiovascular system, and yet Cardio Support is still natural with no known side effects.
This information is from “Teach Yourself Aromatherapy” by Denise Whichello Brown.
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy
Latest posts by Dee Braun (see all)
- Peach Shower Gel Recipe - February 23, 2017
- Are Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs) Harming Your Health? - February 23, 2017
- Are You Thinking Yourself Sick? - February 23, 2017