- 2 oz grated cocoa butter
- 2 oz baking soda
- 3 Tbsp of powdered oatmeal (optional)
- 1 oz citric acid
- 4 drops of Patchouli
- 4 drops Ylang Ylang
- 2 drops sandalwood
Get your dried, organic herbs, organic essential oils, bulk spices, loose leaf organic teas and aromatherapy supplies at the place where we shop – StarWest Botanicals!
- Mix baking soda, oatmeal & citric acid together . Set aside.
- Melt cocoa butter in microwave. Add essential oils. Add dry ingredients to melted cocoa butter.
- Pour in ice cube trays or soap molds.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Store in jars or plastic bags. Keep cool
To use, place 1-2 cubes (if using ice cube tray) to 1/2 filled tub.
Tip: Before pouring mixture into molds, i like to sprinkle some dried herbs at the bottom. I like to use rosebuds, whole rosehips or rose petals to decorate each melt. Color may also be used, although I have not tried it myself.
Proven to Heal and Replenish Skin
Beta Glucan is an extract known to promote healthy, rejuvenated skin in people who use it as a part of a epidermal care regimen. This compound has been proven to promote a healthy immune system as well.
Glucans have been found to protect the body against the effects of aging, while aiding the skins in self-repair; this solution stimulates the production of Langerhan Cells, which are cells that are essential to those who aspire to have youthful, healthy and moisturized skin.
Beta Silk Lotion helps protect the skin from the damaging chemicals and Ultraviolet Rays that plague our everyday life. It is also effective in the treatment of common skin disorders such as eczema and dermatitis.
With a soft apricot fragrance, Aloe Vera-packed Beta Silk will leave your skin instantaneously nourished and moisturized all day long.
* Contains three times more Aloe Vera than Any Competitor
* Contains the deep (and scientifically proven) replenishment of Transfer Point’s Beta Glucan * Has a 100% money-back, no-hassle guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get your money back – period.