Discussions over increased toxicity in the body must necessarily include the role of recreational and illegal drugs. Cannabis sativa or marijuana is one of the illicit drugs that contribute the most to external toxins.
Marijuana contains a fat soluble psychoactive substance called THC, which takes a much longer time to exit from the body than any other drug. Water soluble drugs get eliminated in a few days or weeks.
But marijuana’s active chemical THC can remain stored in fat cells for months.
If you are going for a drug test it will be better to do so while on normal diet because fasting or a crash diet ends up in releasing the stored THC in to the blood stream.
A detox treatment for marijuana toxicity involves three main organ systems. These are the systems in which THC can be stored – skin, urine and blood.
Normally medication for a marijuana detox would include a radically distinctive combination of vitamins, minerals and herbal detox remedies.
There are other detox products that can help you get rid of marijuana from the blood, urine or hair. There are others that claim to provide holistic marijuana detoxification from the entire body.
Detox remedies can take care of complete detoxification over a period of time. But natural detox programs that are specially designed for marijuana toxicity patients need to include the management of the withdrawal symptoms along with the elimination of THC.
The most prevalent and difficult to manage withdrawal symptoms are insomnia and depression. Recurrent nightmares and vivid dreams are normal during the recovery process.
Cessation of marijuana intake also brings about emotional outbursts and an increase or decrease in sex drive. The withdrawal symptoms taper off eventually but the entire process requires a fair amount of time that can be very uncomfortable.
Some simple home remedies can provide quick relief from withdrawal symptoms and also aid in the overall process of the detox treatment that you may have chosen.
Some simple home remedies that you can adopt easily are:
* Hot baths that can calm down aggressive moods.
* High intake of water and clear liquids that can aid in flushing out toxins.
* Intake of cranberry juice that has been known to have purifying properties.
* High levels of exercise that can cause sweating allowing toxins to be removed from the body. Care should be taken to replenish some of the useful minerals that may get lost in the process by increasing the intake of melons, bananas, citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables and tomatoes. These fruits and vegetables are rich in potassium and other minerals and can cover up any such loss.
* Reduced intake of fat. This improves the overall functioning of the digestive system ensuring that the natural detoxification process can perform more efficiently.
* A reduction in the amount of caffeine intake can reduce withdrawal symptoms like insomnia. A glass of warm milk at bedtime instead is a proven traditional sedative.
* Workouts and breathing exercises are effective tools to fight depression and emotional upheavals.
Related Natural Product
Detox Drops is a natural, safe and effective liquid herbal formula that is especially formulated to cleanse and detoxify the system, rejuvenate liver functioning, eliminate bloating and kick-start your body back to life!
Detox Drops assist in the elimination of toxins in the body; improve liver functioning; stimulate bile production and the breakdown of dietary fat; boost the effectiveness of Weight Management Programs; increase energy and stamina; reduce feelings of fatigue and listlessness; improve skin condition and improve the body’s ability to fight disease by facilitating immune functioning.
Formulated by a clinical psychologist, Detox Drops is pharmaceutically manufactured to the highest standards.
Learn more about Detox Drops
Fill out the form below to receive our free natural health newsletter. It's filled with practical tips, health alerts & more!
As a thank you, we'll send you The Healing Art of Reflexology mini-course FREE!!
Free PDF Health Ebook...