* Agrimony– For inner torture behind a facade; awakens inner peace.
* Angelica– Opens one to the ministrations of the spiritual realm and angelic influences.
* Aspen– For Anxiety/apprehension; awakens openness to new experiences.
* Beech– For Criticalness; awakens acceptance and tolerance.
* Blackberry– For manifesting creative inspiration and for opening to new levels of consciousness.
* Calendula– Awakens the healing power for words.
* California Poppy– For higher intuition; assists in connecting with the nature kingdom and in seeing the aura.
* Centaury– For weakness of will; awakens inner strength.
* Cerato– For lack of confidence; awakens trust in inner guidance.
* Chaparral– Helps one to experience deeper levels of psychic awareness and perception through dreams; helps in detoxifying the system.
* Cherry Plum– For fear of collapse/shock; awakens courage under stress.
* Chestnut Bud– For repeating same mistakes; awakens awareness of life’s lessons.
* Chicory– For possessiveness and martyr syndromes; awakens appropriate giving and receiving.
* Clematis– For dreaminess and lack of attention; awakens a grounding and practical inspiration.
* Crab Apple– For feelings of uncleanliness or shame; awakens harmony and an inner cleansing.
* Elm– For feelings of inadequacy; awakens self-confidence.
* Gentain– For discouragement and self-doubt; awakens perseverance and confidence.
* Gorse– For despair and hopelessness; awakens faith and hope.
* Heather– For self-adsorption and failure to listen; awakens caring for others and ability to listen.
* Holly– For jealousy, hate and revenge; awakens compassion.
* Honeysuckle– For dwelling in the past; awakens letting go of the past.
* Hornbean– For lacking strength to handle daily activities; awakens confidence of energy and ability.
* Impatiens– For impatience and irritability; awakens patience and understanding.
* Indian Paintbrush– Stimulates artistic and creative expression.
* Iris– Stimulates creative imagination and inspiration; awakens artistic abilities.
* Larch– For lack of self-confidence and inferiority; awakens confidence and creative expression.
* Lavender– Soothing to the nerves and over-sensitivity to psychic and spiritual experiences.
* Lotus– For inspiration, intuition and healing; amplifies the effects of the essences.
* Mimulus– For rears and shyness; awakens courage and confidence.
* Mugwort– Awakens greater awareness of spiritual influence and understanding of dreams; assists in making you more conscious of your psychic energies.
* Mustard– For gloom and Depression; awakens joy and peace of mind.
* Oak– For despair and despondency; awakens brave perseverance and strength.
* Olive– For mental/physical exhaustion; awakens renewed vitality.
* Pine– For guilt and blame; awakens positive self-acceptance.
* Red Chestnut- For excessive fear and Anxiety; awakens calm detachment.
* Rock Rose– For terror and panic; awakens courage to transcend self.
* Rock Water– For inflexibility and self-denial; awakens flexibility, spontaneity and self-nurturing.
* Rose– Awakens love and inspiration; helps attune to the angelic hierarchies and the divine Feminine.
* Rosemary– Assists in controlling out-of-body experiences; stimulates mental faculties.
* Sage– Assists in awakening to inner world experiences; slows aging process; understanding life experiences.
* St Johns wort- Opens one to divine guidance; activates ability for lucid dreaming; assists in out-of-body experiences.
* Scleranthus– For uncertainty and indecision; awakens stable decisiveness.
* Shasta Daisy– Spiritualizes the intellect; assists in seeing the entire picture.
* Star of Bethlehem– For all shocks and traumas; awakens healing of trauma.
* Star Tulip– Makes one receptive to spiritual realms and astrological influences; awakens feminine aspects of imagination and intuition.
* Sunflower– Balances the ego and awakens the inner light of divine inspiration; assists in realizing capabilities of the soul.
* Sweet Chestnut– For despair and the last of Endurance; awakens faith in darkest of times.
* Vervain– For fanatical straining and over-enthusiastic; awakens relaxation and moderation.
* Vine– For domineering and inflexibility; awakens sensitive leadership and respect.
* Violet– Attunement to the fairy realms; for awakening warmth and greater spirituality.
* Walnut– For transition and change and over-sensitivity; awakens objectivity and freedom of perspectives.
* Water Violet– For excessive pride and superiority; awakens humility and service.
* White Chestnut– For unwanted thoughts and worry; awakens quietness and Clarity of mind.
* Wild Oat– For dissatisfaction in achievement; awakens Clarity of life direction.
* Wild Rose– (1)For apathy and resignation; awakens enthusiasm for life. (2)For overcoming apathy and for integrating the spiritual in the physical; tonic for longstanding illness.
* Willow– For resentment and bitterness; awakens acceptance of responsibility and releasing of blame.
* Yarrow– For psychic protection and oversensitivity; strengthens the aura; gives emotional Clarity; eases stress.