* Agrimony– For inner torture behind a facade; awakens inner peace.
* Angelica– Opens one to the ministrations of the spiritual realm and angelic influences.
* Aspen– For Anxiety/apprehension; awakens openness to new experiences.
* Beech– For Criticalness; awakens acceptance and tolerance.
* Blackberry– For manifesting creative inspiration and for opening to new levels of consciousness.
* Calendula– Awakens the healing power for words.
* California Poppy– For higher intuition; assists in connecting with the nature kingdom and in seeing the aura.
* Centaury– For weakness of will; awakens inner strength.
* Cerato– For lack of confidence; awakens trust in inner guidance.
* Chaparral– Helps one to experience deeper levels of psychic awareness and perception through dreams; helps in detoxifying the system.
* Cherry Plum– For fear of collapse/shock; awakens courage under stress.
* Chestnut Bud– For repeating same mistakes; awakens awareness of life’s lessons.
* Chicory– For possessiveness and martyr syndromes; awakens appropriate giving and receiving.
* Clematis– For dreaminess and lack of attention; awakens a grounding and practical inspiration.
* Crab Apple– For feelings of uncleanliness or shame; awakens harmony and an inner cleansing.
* Elm– For feelings of inadequacy; awakens self-confidence.
* Gentain– For discouragement and self-doubt; awakens perseverance and confidence.
* Gorse– For despair and hopelessness; awakens faith and hope.
* Heather– For self-adsorption and failure to listen; awakens caring for others and ability to listen.
* Holly– For jealousy, hate and revenge; awakens compassion.
* Honeysuckle– For dwelling in the past; awakens letting go of the past.
* Hornbean– For lacking strength to handle daily activities; awakens confidence of energy and ability.
* Impatiens– For impatience and irritability; awakens patience and understanding.
* Indian Paintbrush– Stimulates artistic and creative expression.
* Iris– Stimulates creative imagination and inspiration; awakens artistic abilities.
* Larch– For lack of self-confidence and inferiority; awakens confidence and creative expression.
* Lavender– Soothing to the nerves and over-sensitivity to psychic and spiritual experiences.
* Lotus– For inspiration, intuition and healing; amplifies the effects of the essences.
* Mimulus– For rears and shyness; awakens courage and confidence.
* Mugwort– Awakens greater awareness of spiritual influence and understanding of dreams; assists in making you more conscious of your psychic energies.
* Mustard– For gloom and Depression; awakens joy and peace of mind.
* Oak– For despair and despondency; awakens brave perseverance and strength.
* Olive– For mental/physical exhaustion; awakens renewed vitality.
* Pine– For guilt and blame; awakens positive self-acceptance.
* Red Chestnut- For excessive fear and Anxiety; awakens calm detachment.
* Rock Rose– For terror and panic; awakens courage to transcend self.
* Rock Water– For inflexibility and self-denial; awakens flexibility, spontaneity and self-nurturing.
* Rose– Awakens love and inspiration; helps attune to the angelic hierarchies and the divine Feminine.
* Rosemary– Assists in controlling out-of-body experiences; stimulates mental faculties.
* Sage– Assists in awakening to inner world experiences; slows aging process; understanding life experiences.
* St Johns wort- Opens one to divine guidance; activates ability for lucid dreaming; assists in out-of-body experiences.
* Scleranthus– For uncertainty and indecision; awakens stable decisiveness.
* Shasta Daisy– Spiritualizes the intellect; assists in seeing the entire picture.
* Star of Bethlehem– For all shocks and traumas; awakens healing of trauma.
* Star Tulip– Makes one receptive to spiritual realms and astrological influences; awakens feminine aspects of imagination and intuition.
* Sunflower– Balances the ego and awakens the inner light of divine inspiration; assists in realizing capabilities of the soul.
* Sweet Chestnut– For despair and the last of Endurance; awakens faith in darkest of times.
* Vervain– For fanatical straining and over-enthusiastic; awakens relaxation and moderation.
* Vine– For domineering and inflexibility; awakens sensitive leadership and respect.
* Violet– Attunement to the fairy realms; for awakening warmth and greater spirituality.
* Walnut– For transition and change and over-sensitivity; awakens objectivity and freedom of perspectives.
* Water Violet– For excessive pride and superiority; awakens humility and service.
* White Chestnut– For unwanted thoughts and worry; awakens quietness and Clarity of mind.
* Wild Oat– For dissatisfaction in achievement; awakens Clarity of life direction.
* Wild Rose– (1)For apathy and resignation; awakens enthusiasm for life. (2)For overcoming apathy and for integrating the spiritual in the physical; tonic for longstanding illness.
* Willow– For resentment and bitterness; awakens acceptance of responsibility and releasing of blame.
* Yarrow– For psychic protection and oversensitivity; strengthens the aura; gives emotional Clarity; eases stress.
Earn Your Holistic Healing Certification From Home!
There are many vital components to regaining and maintaining health. Natural therapies can be a crucial part of a healing journey and you can learn how to help yourself and others achieve whole body wellness through holistic healing.
If you would like to learn Reflexology, Color and Crystal Therapy, Color/Crystal Aromatherapy, Reiki, Holistic Beauty Therapy, Anatomy & Physiology, Crystal Reflexology, ReflexAromatherapy or Aromatherapy at your own pace in your own home, please check out Alternative Healing Academy’s Home Study Courses.
We offer a wide range of comprehensive holistic health courses at affordable prices. Take a minute to read our FAQ and our Testimonials – you’ll be glad you did! The Alternative Healing Academy even offers payment plans! You are also welcome to contact us with any questions.
Use coupon aha10off to get 10% off any course – even if you use a payment plan!
One way she choosesto help is by offering information on the benefits and uses of natural health and healing methods for the well-being of both people and pets.
Dee also teaches Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Color/Crystal Therapy at the Alternative Healing Academy
Latest posts by Dee Braun (see all)
- Apple and Spice Simmering Potpourri - February 23, 2017
- Peach Shower Gel Recipe - February 23, 2017
- Are Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs) Harming Your Health? - February 23, 2017